Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

Pretty much my whole team this week, and I played the top scoring team. So certainly wasn't pretty. 

I expect Saquon back next week, but damn, what a brutal injury. Was 3-0 before he got hurt, now 0-3 since he's gotten hurt. My team is in bad shape after the trades I had to make to work around the injury as well. 

Believing in the target share myth, and starting Preston Williams

Michael Gallup getting erased by a bunch of nobodies

DJ Chark getting erased by a bunch of talented players

Kelce and his approach to bumstatus

Deebo Samuel doing nothing with his targets

Hiton and AROB having bye weeks

Got Kerryon vs A. Jones tonight deciding the match up. Luckily, my opponent somehow had a worse week than me, currently up by 8 points.

5 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

I think i have a good team, but cant get the right combination on Sunday.

QB Ryan

RB Saquon, Gurley, (Brown), Jacobs, Ekeler, M Gordon

WR Lockett, Woods, Diggs, Gallop, Green

TE Kittle

Pats D + Gould K

I told you the Eagles' secondary would cure whatever was wrong with Diggs for a week......lol 

• Like 2

OH MY GHAAAAAADDDDDDD

I got bent over this week in head to heads.

QB- Matt Ryan- good lookin out homie 33 points

RB- Malcolm Brown, thanks for the 4 points, the job is yours!  screw Gurley

RB- Dalvin Cook - 13.4 points, did what I needed him to.  I'm not mad

WR- DJ Chark- holy crap!  What happened?  7.3 points?  more like DJ Minnow

WR- Gallop- Thanks for dropping every important pass and grabbing the crappy ones for those  8.8 fantasy points you jerk

WR- Cooper Kupp- seriously?  5.7 points?  after four weeks of being the best WR in football?  thanks for destroying my lineup

TE Tyler Thigbee- 5.5 points.  Whatever.  At 3000 points you were my tank slot.  You did fine

RB Leveon Bell- The idiot jets wee too stupid to run the ball a lot with a big lead and almost lost the game, so bell only got 12.3 points, but i can forgive him for that

DEF- Chargers- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SERIOUSLY????? AGAINST A QB THAT MADE HIS FIRST START?  HE BARLEY THREW AT ALL.  ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STOP GARBAGE RB JAMES CONNOR.  ITS NOT HARD!  i HAVE CONNOR IN MY SEASON LONG LEAGE.  MOST OF THE NFL HAS BEEN STOPPING HIM ALL SEASON. 

3 POINTS?  THATS A POINT FOR EACH HEART ATTACK I HAD WATCHING THIS GAME

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I told you the Eagles' secondary would cure whatever was wrong with Diggs for a week......lol 

My entire team took the day off as I mentioned above....except Kirk Cousins. I did start him against the Eagles and got a nice game lol. 

8 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Are you in a 32 team league 

12, Winston on bye,  had trubisky, carr , flacco rosen and fitz to choose from, next best was Tyson Hill

KC had awful pass rush and Flacco can throw if given time,  was forced to pass all night but just acted like hes on lithium.

Had Carr rostered but fell for CBS's 24 vs 19 pt prediction.

Edited by fattlipp