Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

On 10/25/2019 at 12:50 PM, BayRaider said:

Cook and Diggs already killed me this week.... although Minnesotas D did well for me. 

I’d say my chances are like 30%. Might go from 4-2 to 4-4 smh. 

I started 3-0 and am staring down the barrel of losing 5 straight because fantasy makes no sense this year, including losing the last two against two of the worst teams in the league. Ty Johnson is the next man up, pick him up, plug him in, of course the lions roll with a guy they picked up off waivers like 8 days before rather than the guy who got all the carries the week before lol. 

Everyone should ask me what decisions I have made for my big money league this year, and then just do the exact opposite. 

Oh boy this one will be a doozy.

SCREW YOU KIRK COUSINS for your almost perfect game. How ya gonna pass for almost 300 yards BUT NO TD. Fraud.

SCREW YOU TY HILTON for getting shut down by a tanking team. Scrub.

SCREW YOU MITCH TRUBLANKSKI for sucking all the value out of A-ROB

SCREW YOU Sonny Michel for doing Sony Michel things.

SCREW YOU DETROIT LIONS for committing FAAB murder on Ty Johnson. TRE FREAKING CARSON?

SCREW YOU AJ Brown for putting up essentially a nuthingburger against a high school secondary

SCREW YOU BUFFALO BILLS for getting shanked at home by a mash unit

12 hours ago, Slateman said:

The waiver wire.

I put in a claim for Jimmy G on Monday. It wouldnt clear until Saturday ... after he played. So I had to cancel the claim and go with Minshew.

I have no idea why our waiver period is so long.

The long wavier is typical for Thursday night games in most leagues.

4 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

The long wavier is typical for Thursday night games in most leagues.

Mine is Wed. However all these TNF football games, makes me wonder if Tuesday is a better day? Since there are times, players are dropped and they play on Thursday and someone else may want in? Example. a few weeks back the Jags def was dropped on Wed and they played TNF. They only went on to score 24 points in my league but they were in the pool.

My entire team sans Jaylen and Cousins.

DJ Chark, A-Rob, Michel, Freeman got me a combined 10 points. 

The Hilton and Kerryon J injuries killed. Due to a slew of bye weeks Im going to start AJ Brown, Ty Johnson, D. Henderson.

I cant even trade Hilton for a keeper prospect because he has been made of glass this year.