Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

AAARRgghhh!!

marlon Mack???!?!?!?!?!?!?  First running back to do bad against the dolphins this season

brian hoyer should be kicked out of the NFL.  He should be kicked out of the country!  3 interceptions vs the dolphins???

I didn't watch the bears game, but the gamescript feels like David Montgomery had gifted points for him.  WROOOOONNNGGG

I looked at the points history for Evans and Godwin.  Every week at least one of them goes off for 30+ points.  Just gotta pick which one.  My solution?  20 draftkings lineups with Godwin.  20 draftkings lineups with Evans all in tournaments, so one of them will go off and I'll be guaranteed to win big.  WROOOOOOOOOOOONNNGGGG

David johnson would just be better off not showing up to games.

kenyan drake didn't do a damn thing.

Saquan Barkley proved that its not smart to fade christian Mccaffery and go with him

Drew Brees needs to take his *** back to the bench if he can't spazz on the worst defense in football.

I figured now that there is no competition, I could start Ballage in a few lineups to save money.  Nope.  It felt like he was still an 8th string running back

AJ Brown decided to protest the game for some reason.  2 draftkings points for him.

A-Rob only, but that was a tough matchup, especially if Trublankski is your bum-arse QB. 

Gonna take this time to rant about my work taco league.

Galloday, Boyd, Connor got me a combined 7 points. I need Hunter Henry to get at least 14.1 points tonight, and I pull off the miracle. 

Acutally, Im gonna rant about this league some more. My good, my luck was awful in this league. My first two picks were David Johnson and James Connor (oof, oof).

Here are my WR's current QB situations:

Galloday - Jeff Driskel

Boyd - Ryan Finley

Gallup - Dak (good)

Sutton - The worst Allen

McLaurin - Haskins

TY Hilton (OUT)

I lost to the 4 worst teams in league, when those 4 teams happen to put up the highest points of the week. To reinforce these shenanigans, one team took Wilson and Rodgers 1-2, CJ Procise in the 4th round. When I played that team, they scored 165 points (in a standard ESPN scoring format, got like 90 points due to a Wilson-Lockett stack). 

Seriously thinking about quitting fantasyfootball for good. 

Pittsburgh, collectively, hurt me this week (Their defense managing a whopping 1 sack and 2 points' output in total in one of my leagues and Conner getting reinjured on his 1st carry in my other league), but that would have been salvageable if Brian Hill could have done ANYTHING against a team that was religiously giving up 100-yard rushing game to opponents.

In one league though, I ultimately have myself to blame because I made a last minute change and started the Jets' defense in place of the Ravens' (fortunately still on my roster going forward) which cost me the exact point-differential that I lost by.