Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

No one! Won in both my leagues. Think I got the 2nd highest score in both too. Tho I almost killed myself by not adding a TE and dropping Jordan Reed. Didn't like the options available and didn't want to drop anyone yet. So I left TE empty. I had a couple point lead going into the Saints game w/ me having Thomas and him having Kamara. I ended up winning by 2-3 points. 

On 9/10/2019 at 12:17 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

No one! Won in both my leagues. Think I got the 2nd highest score in both too. Tho I almost killed myself by not adding a TE and dropping Jordan Reed. Didn't like the options available and didn't want to drop anyone yet. So I left TE empty. I had a couple point lead going into the Saints game w/ me having Thomas and him having Kamara. I ended up winning by 2-3 points. 

We don't need your victory laps! This is a thread for misery and misery alone! lol 

• Like 1

Injuries.  I had Tyreek Hill (out for a few weeks), Darius Guice (out for who knows how long), and Dede Westbrook (not injured, but Foles, who loved throwing to him in the slot, is).

Looking like Calvin Ridley or Will Fuller will be my WR2 this week, and either Malcolm Brown or Miles Sanders my flex.

In other words, I'm losing my Week 2 matchup.

On 9/11/2019 at 9:49 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

We don't need your victory laps! This is a thread for misery and misery alone! lol 

how about my kicker (prater) giving me -1.5 pts

bro, cmon

weird scoring for kickers. I don't think you get pts for extra points (but apparently you get points subtracted if they miss). and I think it is only 1 pt for 30 or less, 2 for 40, 3 pts for 50+. and -1 for a 50 yard miss, -2 for a 40 yard miss, -3 for a 30 or less yard miss

or something like that

QB problems again for me. Sat Jimmy for Ben, and that was a disaster. 3 points. Dallas' d have me only 3.5. thankfully, everyone else showed up and I'm up 61 and he has Wentz and Chubb to go. 

Ekeler and Barkley played well. Surprisingly, my decision to start Hardman worked. I sat AB, MVS, John Ross, mclaurin and Michel. Hardman outscored everyone but Ross. Oh, and Lamar balled out again. 

My favorite part is that I tried to pick up Hock this week. They guy who picked him up was my opponent. In order to pick up Hock, he dropped Vance McDonald. Later in the day, the hunter Henry injury happened, and I was without a tight end. Unsure of who to go with, I just elected to stream Vance this week. 

Hock scored one, Vance 22. 42 point swing because of his decision and being higher on the waiver list

1 hour ago, Forge said:

QB problems again for me. Sat Jimmy for Ben, and that was a disaster. 3 points. Dallas' d have me only 3.5. thankfully, everyone else showed up and I'm up 61 and he has Wentz and Chubb to go. 

Ekeler and Barkley played well. Surprisingly, my decision to start Hardman worked. I sat AB, MVS, John Ross, mclaurin and Michel. Hardman outscored everyone but Ross. Oh, and Lamar balled out again. 

My favorite part is that I tried to pick up Hock this week. They guy who picked him up was my opponent. In order to pick up Hock, he dropped Vance McDonald. Later in the day, the hunter Henry injury happened, and I was without a tight end. Unsure of who to go with, I just elected to stream Vance this week. 

Hock scored one, Vance 22. 42 point swing because of his decision and being higher on the waiver list

I started Hardman as my flex in 3 league :)  wish he had that 75yard bomb that was called back