Sign in to follow this  
3rivers

5down

42 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

maybe thats why moncief never spoke to the press, he knows he is done.  Tomlin could have told him "drop a good pass , then you're gone". I doubt it, but wait to find out.  Moncrief appears to have the lead in the cortez allen award for 2019. 

I think people are being a bit overreactive with Moncrief.  A broken/dislocated finger takes at least 6 weeks to heal.  Clearly, he's still feeling the effects of it.  Put him on the bench till he's completely healed and then re-evaluate.  In his current state, he's the worst WR I've ever seen on this team

1 minute ago, Steelers22 said:

I think people are being a bit overreactive with Moncrief.  A broken/dislocated finger takes at least 6 weeks to heal.  Clearly, he's still feeling the effects of it.  Put him on the bench till he's completely healed and then re-evaluate.  In his current state, he's the worst WR I've ever seen on this team

Overreactive?  This is his career in a nutshell.  When the Jags don't want you, maybe that's a sign.

5 minutes ago, warfelg said:

When the Jags don't want you, maybe that's a sign.

pin this on colbert desk or rotary phone

7 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Overreactive?  This is his career in a nutshell.  When the Jags don't want you, maybe that's a sign.

He's never been this bad.  Nobody gets rostered playing this poorly, much less making 6 million a year

Just now, Steelers22 said:

He's never been this bad.  Nobody gets rostered playing this poorly, much less making 6 million a year

He''s been pretty bad.  Career catch% of 57%.  That's god awful.