DigInBoys

Multiple Dolphins Players Request Trades After Loss

On 08/09/2019 at 11:15 PM, Oregon Ducks said:

Bustin' for Justin.

Imagine going through what is shaping up to be this kind of joke of a season...for Justin Herbert.  xD  Man, that would be rough for Dolphins fans.

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

What pro bowl talent is that? Xavien and Reshad Jones? Is Jones still good? 

Xavien and Reshad Jones, yes. And Jones missed the pro bowl in 2018, but made it in 2017. Not too long ago. Is he still good? This season will tell.

6 hours ago, kramxel said:

Perhaps it's not as easy to define and prevent it, as I first thought, but I think it would be important for both fans and the league.

How would you go about that? Force teams to keep certain players? Would EVERY move by ANY team therefore be subject to the approval of some sort of league committee? Does that sound like a good thing to you? Do you think the owners would sign off on that? 

Flores will do whatever it takes to keep the talent in his secondary together. He needs to get rid of Eric Rowe and play Minkah more.

On 9/11/2019 at 11:35 PM, Heinz D. said:

How would you go about that? Force teams to keep certain players? Would EVERY move by ANY team therefore be subject to the approval of some sort of league committee? Does that sound like a good thing to you? Do you think the owners would sign off on that? 

That's why I said it would be very difficult to implement, much more than what I thought at first. 

Especially considering all the cap hell situations that causes teams to compromise on competitiveness. 

15 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The market for Minkah should be interesting.

7 minutes ago, Classic said:

22 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The market for Minkah should be interesting.

The Cowboys deactivated Taco Charlton because they have been in trade talks with another team. Didnt want him to get hurt.

Dolphins want a pass rusher. Taco looked awesome in preseason.

Wonder what the structure would look like. We'd have to throw in a pick, but how high?

Edited by Matts4313

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The Cowboys deactivated Taco Charlton because they have been in trade talks with another team. Didnt want him to get hurt.

Dolphins want a pass rusher. Taco looked awesome in preseason.

Wonder what the structure would look like. We'd have to throw in a pick, but how high?

My guess would be a 3rd and Taco would be fair compensation. Assuming his preseason is actually anything to go off of. I'm sure Miami would be asking for more than that.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

My guess would be a 3rd and Taco would be fair compensation. Assuming his preseason is actually anything to go off of. I'm sure Miami would be asking for more than that.

I said a 1st and every laughed at me. If its a 3rd, it has to escalate to a 2nd based on performance imo. 

Yikes, this isnt a good look on Minkah or the Coaching staff:

Edited by Matts4313