One easy fix, two words... Trust Me!!

GetDownandDirty

19 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

Staffords career has been marked by constant turmoil. 

Continuous roster churning, no running game and a carousel of coaches. 

reaally could say that bout a ton of qbs in the league though. even brees and brady have main guys go down. Gronk just retired!! That's like us losing Calvin and they didnt miss a beat. I think people under esimate a great game plan with great coaching and when there is adversity, the coach motivates the leaders to dominate. 

33 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

reaally could say that bout a ton of qbs in the league though. even brees and brady have main guys go down. Gronk just retired!! That's like us losing Calvin and they didnt miss a beat. I think people under esimate a great game plan with great coaching and when there is adversity, the coach motivates the leaders to dominate. 

Those dont compare.

Stafford has had historically bad rushing and defensive support.

12 hours ago, NFL_Fan said:

I don’t disagree however the Saints and Pats aren’t good examples. Both are stable teams with coaching and management consistency. I  agree about game planning and coaching. Stafford is on his 4th coordinator and 3rd head coach. Two of those coaches were rookies!

To date Patricia has been a terrible in game coach. He may be good on the defensive side of the ball but as a head coach he’s made more mistakes than correct calls.

Everyone has injuries and retirements. It’s part of the game.

• Like 1