Monday Night Football! Houston @ New Orleans!

ET80

Texans v Saints  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Texans
    • Saints
  2. 2. Who is the best player on offense?

• Drew Brees
    • Michael Thomas
    • Alvin Kamara
    • Deshaun Watson
    • DeAndre Hopkins
    • Will Fuller
    • Other
  3. 3. Who is the best player on defense?

• Cam Jordan
    • Marshawn Lattimore
    • Marcus Davenport
    • JJ Watt
    • Whitney Mercilius
    • Zach Cunningham
    • Other

1 minute ago, Raves said:

It's a horrible ruling that the Saints lose 10 seconds.  It was always a catch, all they did was change teh spot of the ball.  On top of that had they not initiated the replay the Saints would've still had a first down with 5+ more seconds on the clock.

There's absolutely no way only 5 seconds run off on a QB sneak to spike on the next play. 

Refs didn't hurt NO beyond the initial bad spot. Which is unfortunate for NO, but not a very egregious error.

Just now, The LBC said:

Hey @jrry32, the best thing about next week is I don't think the league has the hair on its sack to trot Vinovich's crew out there as the refs for us.

Thank Jeebus. I didn't want to have to kidnap his child again like I did for the NFC Championship Ga . . . wait, was somebody talking?

4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

saints fans at the game crybabies

Ill just say this. If the Saints fans and players for that matter continue to hold on that that no call that happened freaking 8 months ago then the Saints are the ones that are going to have that hangover and not the hangover people think the Rams will have. Ive been on the record telling all my Saints friends and family members in Louisiana. They dont want to hear me but its true. If the Saints can let that go and move on they will be fighting hard to get back to the NFCCG but if they cant they will not make the playoffs or at best be a wildcard time and loss on the road wildcard weekend. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Ill just say this. If the Saints fans and players for that matter continue to hold on that that no call that happened freaking 8 months ago then the Saints are the ones that are going to have that hangover and not the hangover people think the Rams will have. Ive been on the record telling all my Saints friends and family members in Louisiana. They dont want to hear me but its true. If the Saints can let that go and move on they will be fighting hard to get back to the NFCCG but if they cant they will not make the playoffs or at best be a wildcard time and loss on the road wildcard weekend. 

Bruh, if it were the Rams, I'd still be bitter as eff.

Archived