Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Packers (1-0)

swede700

Last year, Kirk Cousins passed for 425 yds in Lambeau, how many will he throw for this time?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Last year, Kirk Cousins passed for 425 yds in Lambeau, how many will he throw for this time?

• Less than 100 yds
    • 100-203 yds (Rodgers' total last week)
    • 204-275 yds
    • 276-325 yds
    • 326-400 yds
    • 400+ yds

Game 2

NFL_Vikings.gif at     NFL_Packers.gif

When:  1:00 PM EST September 15th

Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, WI)

TV/Radio: FOX (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston, Laura Okmin

Coverage Map:  https://506sports.com/2019/02-FOX-E.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: OG Pat Elflein (knee) CB Mark Fields (groin), LB Ben Gedeon (groin), Doubtful: CB Mike Hughes (knee), Out: CB Mackensie Alexander (elbow)

Packers - Questionable: OT David Bakhtiari (back), CB Ka'dar Hollman (neck), Doubtful: None, Out: LB Oren Burks (chest), WR Darrius Shepherd (hamstring)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

tenor.gif?itemid=4921945

Edited by swede700

Hard to tell where the Packers defense is (how good is the Bears offense?) but I am concerned as the Vikes passing game wasn’t challenged week 1. Might be a tough one to pull off, this is the Packers home opener. I’d circle this one as a loss but I’m optimistic. Should be a great game regardless. 

• Like 1

I liked seeing Mattison flash some yesterday. It's nice to have a compliment that can spell Cook. The most intriguing battle this week will be Bradbury vs. Clark. If he can hold his own in this game I think they will be in good shape in most games the rest of the way.

• Like 1

Our defense may not be on the level of Chicago's but I'd argue they aren't that far behind.

Our offense appears way ahead of where Chicago's was after one week of play. 

I could see Rodgers and their offense struggling to move the ball again while our offense should be able to move the ball. Hopefully we don't feel the need to throw the ball 45x like the Bears did.

9 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Also going to be interesting in seeing if the Packers just attack the slot CB position, at this point I have no idea who that will be.

Kearse, Boyd, Fields, Epps....... BBC?

Hopefully Hughes, but only if he is 100%. He was practicing in a limited capacity last week.