Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Packers (1-0)

swede700

Last year, Kirk Cousins passed for 425 yds in Lambeau, how many will he throw for this time?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Last year, Kirk Cousins passed for 425 yds in Lambeau, how many will he throw for this time?

• Less than 100 yds
    • 100-203 yds (Rodgers' total last week)
    • 204-275 yds
    • 276-325 yds
    • 326-400 yds
    • 400+ yds

22 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i would also like to start a gameday thread in support of the vikings as the packer forum has isolated me and locked my GDT 

would the viking brethren support an additional gameday thread where we prove how incompetent/maybe even dumb packer fans are?

19 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Since we already have one I have to say no buddy, @swede700 already beat you to the punch! If you were hear first I would have allowed it. But you can stay around and hang out, I won’t kick ya out if you’re civil. 

@gopherwrestler   please don't make me remember this post.  It's just too stereotypical, almost like Finneas baited you into that one.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

@gopherwrestler   please don't make me remember this post.  It's just too stereotypical, almost like Finneas baited you into that one.  

it's good to see you here friend. you can tell the packer idiots i'm retired from the sub. please feel free to come and live with me in the bears sub.

i'm also retired from this sub going forward. bye goph. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I almost feel like teams this past couple of years have been daring him to do it, seems like he is more comfortable just scrambling and hoping something opens up, or just throws it away instead of just taking the easy yards.

You are right about that.

We Packer fans still don't know what we have on offense, really.  Bears D was insanely good.

But...we are hopeful that our defense is legit for like the first time in 8+years.

Cousins>Trubisky

Thielen/Diggs (even if injured) > Robinson/Gabriel

Rudolph/Smith > All TE's that played for the bears last week  (Burton was injured)

unsure about the o-line matchup.

I've got a lot of respect for Nagy, but also a lot of respect for Zimmer and his defense.  I'll put that as a wash.

But this Vikes offense is better than the Bears offense.

I'm expecting another slug fest on defense.  And I think both coaches want to run the ball.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

it's good to see you here friend. you can tell the packer idiots i'm retired from the sub. please feel free to come and live with me in the bears sub.

i'm also retired from this sub going forward. bye goph. 

You went from 1st in the North to last and stuck with Mitchell Trubisky. Not the fate I would've chosen for you but a man must make his own decisions.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

You went from 1st in the North to last and stuck with Mitchell Trubisky. Not the fate I would've chosen for you but a man must make his own decisions.

while you watch my inevitable demise from this forum know the turning point in my story was the day you locked my firstly-started GDT 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Real question....How's your kicker this year?  I remember a little drama over a kicker that was traded for who didn't work out.  Curious if that position is settled or not.

Well we have a shiny new long snapper, and a shiny new holder so hopefully that solves all our problems 😁

but honestly from all we have heard, Dan Bailey has done pretty well. 4/4 on XP’s with no field goal attempts last game, so that is at least a positive.

• Like 1

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Well we have a shiny new long snapper, and a shiny new holder so hopefully that solves all our problems 😁

but honestly from all we have heard, Dan Bailey has done pretty well. 4/4 on XP’s with no field goal attempts last game, so that is at least a positive.

We lived through that.  New snapper.  New holder.  Veteran kicker.  I think we even drafted a snapper.  

There's growing pains.

If memory serves, we had to change holders (punters) and I'd bet that many of us are still nervous when our field goal unit is out there.

3 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

We lived through that.  New snapper.  New holder.  Veteran kicker.  I think we even drafted a snapper.  

There's growing pains.

If memory serves, we had to change holders (punters) and I'd bet that many of us are still nervous when our field goal unit is out there.

We literally drafted a LS this year lol