All things QB/Jameis

Lil' Shorty

19 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I'm so annoyed man

Happens every year , Jameis does just enough to have us question keeping him or not. 

I want another QB because I'm done, but we're gona keep him. I just dont see us not. Really irritating.

Tua or Eason for me , but like I said, not gona happen.

I'm annoyed too but then I look at players like  Kirk Cousins and Mitch Turbys .    These dudes throw for barely 150 yards their last games.   I mean ok that's fine but then you have them being absolute ******* and scared to throw the ball for whatever reason.   I saw them both on crucial downs Mitch was like 4th/20+  throw a damn check down.  Same with Kirk this Monday night game.  throwing freaking check-downs when you need a damn touchdown and times running out.  it blows my mind but IMO I would rather have someone like Jameis  (not necessarily him)  where they aren't scared to chuck it.   It's more frustrating watching those dudes fail because they are scared to throw the damn ball.

**Disclaimer this is just my opinion and I'm not trying to push it on anyone just my thoughts as I watch other QBs fail miserably.

Edited by sryan66611
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

I'm annoyed too but then I look at players like  Kirk Cousins and Mitch Turbys .    These dudes throw for barely 150 yards their last games.   I mean ok that's fine but then you have them being absolute ******* and scared to throw the ball for whatever reason.   I saw them both on crucial downs Mitch was like 4th/20+  throw a damn check down.  Same with Kirk this Monday night game.  throwing freaking check-downs when you need a damn touchdown and times running out.  it blows my mind but IMO I would rather have someone like Jameis  (not necessarily him)  where they aren't scared to chuck it.   It's more frustrating watching those dudes fail because they are scared to throw the damn ball.

**Disclaimer this is just my opinion and I'm not trying to push it on anyone just my thoughts as I watch other QBs fail miserably.

It is ironic the franchise has found an elite thrower of the football finally.  However, with unprecedented turnovers 

He is the epitome of #ItsABucsLife

😀🤨😬😥😩😭🤮

• Like 2

While I think there is zero percent chance of this ever happening but I would love to see BA get his hands on Cam Newton.  If he is healed up and ready to go he is very Big Ben like and like I said if the shoulder is good, can push the ball downfield as well as be able to stay in pocket and make all the passes BA needs.  

Like I said, the Panthers would never trade him within the division but I just feel like if we are trying to win now and not looking to draft, he's the guy I'm going after.

• Like 3