All things QB/Jameis

Lil' Shorty

21 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

That's the offense Jameis grew up in too.

I think Jameis is first or second in the league in passer rating in throws 15-20+ yards down the field.

But he's like last with throws five yards or less from the LOS. 😂

But When I watch the Bucs offense it’s no type of creativity tho. It’s just bombs away on some madden s***. There’s no cool concepts like RPOs or pick plays or motions or anything like that. 

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

But When I watch the Bucs offense it’s no type of creativity tho. It’s just bombs away on some madden s***. There’s no cool concepts like RPOs or pick plays or motions or anything like that. 

Nope. We run a lot of deep routes with a checkdown most of the time. Or we line up and run it. Pretty simple stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

So what’s the play here? 

It's up to BA.

If we go QB in the draft, we're only gonna get the third or fourth best guy with Miami and Cinci taking the top two.

I certainly don't wanna give Jameis a deal like what D Smith got. Another tag might be the play.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's up to BA.

If we go QB in the draft, we're only gonna get the third or fourth best guy with Miami and Cinci taking the top two.

I certainly don't wanna give Jameis a deal like what D Smith got. Another tag might be the play.

First thing he needs to decide is if he is comfortable continuing the season with his current play caller.  Payton and Reid gave up play calling and took it back.  It s great to give his guy chances, but is it the best decision?  Curious to see what he does.

There might be some trade options...   Foles,  Cam Newton xD  ,   Possibly Derek Carr cuz Gruden is dumb.  I have no idea 

I'm curious to see what Arians does.   Still even if we get a QB we need   O-line, Secondary, and Edge so....   Probably should have drafted Josh Allen :(

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Burns has been a badass all season. On pace for double digits sacks and should be leading DRotY right now.

him too either one...    I was behind the Devin White pick up but yea its just not an integral part of defenses now unless you got a Kuechly or Bobby Wagner.    We also have Lavonte who is really good at football xD

• Like 1