Week 2 GDT: Colts @ Titans

ttitansfan4life

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

QB can’t make the throws either they’re playing cover 2 deep which means you have to work the middles of the field & the seems & your QB got to throw outside the #’s 

Get out with that your QB trash. 

You emotional and that's cool. But line not holding up on long passes or quick passes. 

You want him to attack the middle but ignoring the fact he hits his back foot and got to dodge a defender. 

Be mad if he forced it in and get picked tho. 

Can't throw deep if the WRs aren't down there yet lol 

See how Arthur adjust after the half. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Marcus, in my memory, has one real miss thus far. You could maybe argue the first play to Delanie, but on the replay, it looked like throwing behind and hoping he makes an adjustment was the only option given the coverage.

I didn't see the replay. I wondered if it was a bad throw or intended ball placement because of coverage.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Get out with that your QB trash. 

You emotional and that's cool. But line not holding up on long passes or quick passes. 

You want him to attack the middle but ignoring the fact he hits his back foot and got to dodge a defender. 

Be mad if he forced it in and get picked tho. 

Can't throw deep if the WRs aren't down there yet lol 

See how Arthur adjust after the half. 

You missing my point he still misses open receivers the Delanie throw 1st drive the Corey Davis, it’s a reason why Arthur is constantly running dink & dunk plays bubble screens & tight formations . Playing against cover 2 you have the middle of the field & seem routes. Y’all always make the OL excuse guess what Andrew luck played with the worst OL in football till last year & still got it done, Watson playa was with a terrible OL & still gets it done, Wilson terrible OL stop making excuses for this man he doesn’t have it consistently he shows flashes 

Just now, TitanSS said:

I didn't see the replay. I wondered if it was a bad throw or intended ball placement because of coverage.

Not sure either. 

Without seeing the all 22 not sure if there are passes he could have tried to hit. 

We know he process slower than we'd like but he doesn't have a history of just wanting to hold it just because. 

Another thing tell you some bout football a Good coach isn’t going to give his QB more than he can handle, he’s going to play to his strengths look at most of Mariota completions, 🗣 they are 1st-2nd reads & short quick routes Arthur knows he struggle with going through his progression he’s trying to get him & rhythm because he plays skittish in the pocket & mariota isn’t an accurate thrower when his feet aren’t set.