Week 2 GDT: Colts @ Titans

ttitansfan4life

2 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Yup. We’ll have Mariota, Walker, Conklin, Casey, and Ryan this time around with Brown, Humphries, Saffold, and Wake added to the mix. Only guy we’re missing is Lewan obviously. We’re an infinitely better team going in to this one than we were going in to week 17 last year.

honestly in retrospect i kind of can't believe we made a game of it for a little bit without those guys. that's almost a who's who of our best players

• Like 2

8 hours ago, -Hope- said:

honestly in retrospect i kind of can't believe we made a game of it for a little bit without those guys. that's almost a who's who of our best players

Yeah it was a one score game until Gabbert threw a pick in the middle of the 4th so we hung around for like 85% of that game when we had no business to. Add in the fact it was against Luck who won’t be here this time? We should wax these guys on Sunday tbh and idk if we will or not, but I fully expect us to win. This team has a different feel to me this year. They know the problem was inconsistency week in and week out and I think Vrabel is too good of a coach to let us fall back in to the, “same ol’ Titans” mantra.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Yeah it was a one score game until Gabbert threw a pick in the middle of the 4th so we hung around for like 85% of that game when we had no business to. Add in the fact it was against Luck who won’t be here this time? We should wax these guys on Sunday tbh and idk if we will or not, but I fully expect us to win. This team has a different feel to me this year. They know the problem was inconsistency week in and week out and I think Vrabel is too good of a coach to let us fall back in to the, “same ol’ Titans” mantra.

Two words to explain why we were in that game against Indy:

Jayon

Brown

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Will Corey Davis get some targets here or is AB the new #1?

Corey is the #1 though he didn’t have a catch he drew 2 pass interference calls from an all pro corner. With Lewan out & depending on matchups far as our opponents DL, the passing game is handicapped. We’re running a lot of 2 TE formations 

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Along with the half dozen other starters that weren't playing that game. 

I forgot Jonnu was out too and I believe Sharpe also missed the 2nd half because of his ankle.

I mean our offense will have gone from:

Gabbert-Henry-Stocker-Firsker-Pruitt-Davis-Sharpe*-Taylor-Jennings

to

Mariota-Henry-Walker-Smith-Pruitt-Davis-Brown-Humphries-Sharpe

That first group was filled with practice squaders and bench warmers...like I get Gabbert is a walking garbage can but also everything he had to throw to was complete and utter trash besides Davis.

Edited by dtait93

47 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Corey is the #1 though he didn’t have a catch he drew 2 pass interference calls from an all pro corner. With Lewan out & depending on matchups far as our opponents DL, the passing game is handicapped. We’re running a lot of 2 TE formations 

Pretty much, Derrick and Delanie are the only Titans I would touch in fantasy for the first four games. CD is the #1, but I’m just not sure that matters much when we’re playing the majority of our snaps with two or three tight ends.

• Like 1