Week 2 GDT: Colts @ Titans

ttitansfan4life

In the past I'd still be upset with this loss. But I've just become so numb to it all. It's like this is what is expected when you are a Titans fan, so when we do actually win something instead of mucking it up, I get to feel the thrill of victory, but otherwise it's like... yeah... expected. Mariota is mentally broken. Playcalling late was pathetic. Seems like we are insistent on snatching defeat from the clutches of victory.

How you talk all that talk during the offseason bout going from good to great but you still think mediocre, it’s not rocket science give duce duce the dayum ball he practically almost carried us to the playoffs last year & the past 2 games has indicated he’s ready to arrive, no the titans gotta be NE running back by committee & beat themselves 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

How you talk all that talk during the offseason bout going from good to great but you still think mediocre, it’s not rocket science give duce duce the dayum ball he practically almost carried us to the playoffs last year & the past 2 games has indicated he’s ready to arrive, no the titans gotta be NE running back by committee & beat themselves 

Henry can be the second coming of CJ2K and we still wouldn’t go from good to great with Mariota as our QB.

• Like 1

Also, what does Adoree even do that’s actually good? He gives up big plays, makes boneheaded penalties, still struggles to track the ball in the air, and isn’t a good punt returner which is partly why we drafted him....I’m not saying he sucks simply because I just don’t think his sheer athleticism will allow for that, but he’s an extremely mediocre football player. I’m not picking up his option. We better make sure we keep Logan Ryan.

7 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Also, what does Adoree even do that’s actually good? He gives up big plays, makes boneheaded penalties, still struggles to track the ball in the air, and isn’t a good punt returner which is partly why we drafted him....I’m not saying he sucks simply because I just don’t think his sheer athleticism will allow for that, but he’s an extremely mediocre football player. I’m not picking up his option. We better make sure we keep Logan Ryan.

yeah, I'm ready to move on from Adoree

honestly, JRob's drafting is looking worse and worse with each passing season

19 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

yeah, I'm ready to move on from Adoree

honestly, JRob's drafting is looking worse and worse with each passing season

Honestly you guys are over reaching on Adoree & before I’m crucified hear me out. Adoree is a conundrum; he hasn’t ascended to elite status no where near a shutdown corner, but in a passing league he’s a solid corner. I mean aside from the bonehead PI penalty he still was solid. Against Cleveland not spectacular but solid. I’ll resign Adoree but it’ll be a short deal no more than 7 mill annually. At the end of the day he’s not trash like Eli Apple or Bradley Roby or Vernon Hargreaves or Morris Claiborne. He’s a solid cover corner that has the tools to be great just not the IQ.

7 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Honestly you guys are over reaching on Adoree & before I’m crucified hear me out. Adoree is a conundrum; he hasn’t ascended to elite status no where near a shutdown corner, but in a passing league he’s a solid corner. I mean aside from the bonehead PI penalty he still was solid. Against Cleveland not spectacular but solid. I’ll resign Adoree but it’ll be a short deal no more than 7 mill annually. At the end of the day he’s not trash like Eli Apple or Bradley Roby or Vernon Hargreaves or Morris Claiborne. He’s a solid cover corner that has the tools to be great just not the IQ.

I hear ya. If it's a team friendly deal, then sure. You're right...he's a good player. Just not worth the draft pick, but that's on us.

13 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

He’s not good, he’s mediocre. A good WR/QB combo rips him a new one (see: Luck to Hilton last year).

6 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I hear ya. If it's a team friendly deal, then sure. You're right...he's a good player. Just not worth the draft pick, but that's on us.

Yea cause it’s not like every week he’s getting torched, the problem is we expect more from the kid because he has the tools, but even last year when TY beat him on the skinny post. Byard was suppose to be over the top but he bit on a play action fake. 

Just now, dtait93 said:

He’s not good, he’s mediocre. A good WR/QB combo rips him a new one (see: Luck to Hilton last year).

The big play he gave up to TY Hilton Byard was suppose to be over top he bit on play action & left Adoree on a island though Adoree was there & had he got his head around could’ve made a play on the ball, it still was a blown assignment by Byard because Adoree was playing him to his help or so he thought. But what about the game he had against Josh Gordon 🤔. Again he isn’t terrible Adoree doesn’t get beat & torched every Sunday though he has had bad games. The kid is a solid corner like a 85 if I had to grade him that’s it