Week 2 GDT: Colts @ Titans

ttitansfan4life

5 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Yes, if we can block up front there are shots to be had.  It appears we have an OC that hopefully can put together a plan to do so.  The All-22 showed plays that were there if the blocking held up a second longer. 
Really sets up Marcus to be the PG and dish out these assists to the playmakers. 

It may not be until week 5 when Lewan comes back, but it's going to be fun to watch.... Especially if they keep stretching the field deep, even if they miss. Davis and Brown can and will hurt teams deep, and we know Delanie (and Jonnu) can threaten that seam.... Humphries and Dion are going to feast underneath... As will Henry once defenses stop stacking the box. 

I keep saying it's going to be fun to watch this offense continue to grow as the season wears on. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Got to stop the run in this one. If they don’t, I doubt the Titans win. The Browns has a very good day running the ball at I believe over 5 yards a carry. That can’t happen especially against a terrible OL. The run D was middle of the road last year and they’re getting ready to face arguably the best OL in football with a pretty good RB in Mack. Shut the run down.

I believe the Colts gave up 6 YPC against the Chargers.  Play action should be a pretty big factor.

• Like 2