Week 2 GDT: Still the Browns vs. New York’s 2nd Team

NateDawg

Bounce Back  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Where the hope all started last season...

source.gif 

But is the hope from last year all just hype for the Browns this season? Not if Greg Robinson has any say in the matter. 

giphy.gif

We are all eager to see if the coaching we expected and hoped for translates to more disciplined play this week. With all the optimism, we must win on the big stage against the Jets. 

Many of us wanted him as our QB in the 2018 draft. 

source.gif

Our QB must protect the ball this week. We are all hoping for better OL play and less 2nd and 25s. Our General Manager will likely bust out the power sweater for this one @NudeTayne.

tenor.gif

Key Matchups:

LeVeon Bell vs. Browns linebackers out of the backfield (still)

O’dell vs. Going back to the NYC stench

Freddie Kitchens vs. Nutrition Plan

Austin Corbett vs. The Inactive List

Chad Thomas vs. I’d rather be a DJ (AKA gimme Nassib back)

giphy.gif

May Browns fans everywhere be proud of the product we see as the nation is put back on notice. Enjoy boys, we need this one to get back on track. 

Edited by NateDawg
Poll
  • Like 6

26 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Gotta believe that if we lose this one, this season's a goner. This is a make or break game for Freddie already. If he can't make adjustments for a nationally televised game then it's probably not gonna work out. 

Kinda crazy to say that about a week two game, but I think you're right. We'll see next week if yesterday was an anomaly or if that's who this team really is.

I'm definitely nervous and excited about it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Kinda crazy to say that about a week two game, but I think you're right. We'll see next week if yesterday was an anomaly or if that's who this team really is.

I'm definitely nervous and excited about it.

I don't think anyone that pays attention to the x's and o's would argue Freddie made any adjustments. That was the worst part in my opinion. An absolute retread of something that doesn't work is **** we had to deal with when Hue was around. 

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Gotta believe that if we lose this one, this season's a goner. This is a make or break game for Freddie already. If he can't make adjustments for a nationally televised game then it's probably not gonna work out. 

Not only that but our schedule is brutal after this game before the bye.

baltimore, rams, pats.... 

we could start 0-6. There will be heads rolling. 

• Like 1