Week 2 GDT: Still the Browns vs. New York’s 2nd Team

NateDawg

Bounce Back  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

With all the Jets' injuries, the ticket prices for the game are tumbling.  Any NY area fans that want a cheap ticket can probably get it.

@mistakey, looking at you.

i might i might, i kinda like watching on tv and comisserating with you jerks and not getting harrassed by long islanders.  went to the helicopter game 4 years ago wasnt really fun.  really just like going to games in cleveland

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

i might i might, i kinda like watching on tv and comisserating with you jerks and not getting harrassed by long islanders.  went to the helicopter game 4 years ago wasnt really fun.  really just like going to games in cleveland

Yeah I’m not a fan of going to games really.

Can’t see as much, surrounded by idiots, expensive, etc.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mistakey said:

I’d say go, only because of how NFL schedules rotate. You theoretically might not get a chance to watch Cleveland in New York for awhile.

I sincerely hope we learned our lesson from last week's debacle. I don't give two s***s about who suits up for the Gang Green - we need to treat them like the Packers teams of the 1960s.

We need to live by, and act accordingly, the axiom that says "Any NFL team can beat any other NFL team on any Sunday."

Step on their throat in qtr 1 and don't let up until the clock says 0:00.

Edited by brooks1957
  • Like 4

My goodness... can you imagine what it would be like for us to lose to a Trevor Siemian led Jets with Darnold, Quincy Enunwa, Chris Herndon, CJ Mosley, Quinnen Williams, and Leveon Bell out???

To be honest, I'm not ready for that doomsday scenario one bit.

All remaining belief in this team from our fans would be lost and Freddie would then become the sole focus of fans ire in what would've been the fastest fall from beloved grace to questioned. 

"Maybe we should've given Gregg Williams the job..."  such other takes would be everywhere..

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

Delanie Walker pure savagery.... lol..

If I were Freddie, I'd play this for the team.... 

"Frontrunners.. they are who we thought they were ... if you want to crown them crown them.. but you still have to play football... doing magazine stories.. blood bath this and that... frontrunners..."

This type of stuff has to get our guys fired up....

Perception that we are all talk.... no substance...

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

I'm with you.  I've gone to a few away games.  Mixed results. Have had a really good time or a really bad time (not much in between).

Tickets are going for $18 on StubHub and still dropping lol.

Wish I still lived in NYC, my friend has Jets season tickets. Last time I went to Jets/Browns Romeo was the coach, I was rocking my orange William Green jersey to the game, and by the time it was over all the Jets fans had pretty much left because it was raining and we won.

19 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Wish I still lived in NYC, my friend has Jets season tickets. Last time I went to Jets/Browns Romeo was the coach, I was rocking my orange William Green jersey to the game, and by the time it was over all the Jets fans had pretty much left because it was raining and we won.

Yeah, sure... whatever you say pal.  🙄 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

was that when we had jamal lewis?

50 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Delanie Walker pure savagery.... lol..

If I were Freddie, I'd play this for the team.... 

"Frontrunners.. they are who we thought they were ... if you want to crown them crown them.. but you still have to play football... doing magazine stories.. blood bath this and that... frontrunners..."

This type of stuff has to get our guys fired up....

Perception that we are all talk.... no substance...

Walker, who I was always a fan of until recently was talking this same stuff before the game so if it didn't fire us up before the game I don't see why it would now. If it did have our guys fired up I'd recommend not going into the next game fired up.

I didn't hear any of our players bad mouthing the Titans before the game but Walker did it and somehow they were still the "victims" of our cockiness.