Week 2 GDT: Still the Browns vs. New York’s 2nd Team

NateDawg

Bounce Back  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I’m taking the Jets. We’re still too immature. Odell wearing that watch is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen on a football field. 

We’re not ready. I think we start the season 0-4 honestly. 

I think L Bell and Crowder have big games. We’re lucky Herndon is still unavailable 

5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I’m taking the Jets. We’re still too immature. Odell wearing that watch is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen on a football field. 

I think L Bell and Crowder have big games. We’re lucky Herndon is still unavailable 

Pretty he has worn the watch before. It’s at least not the first time I’ve seen a WR wearing a watch. I think some dude was wearing a Rolex during the super bowl a few years ago. 

Were not ready? I just think we were way to cocky going into last week. It was a great wake up call for the team. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Let's hope you're as right about this as you were about Kizer and us taking Darnold. 🙏

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Also Darnold won’t be able to elude our DL like Mariota did. He looked good getting out of the pocket.

Darnold didn't play well week one but that Buffalo defense is legit. I still think he has what it takes to be a great QB... but I hope he struggles for another week. :D 

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

I’m watching the game on tv now....

Hubbard has a game that ranked up there with John St. Clair and Cam Erving... it’s actually probably worse.... I don’t think he’s a worse player but there are no words..

Yup. I've actually defended Hubbard in the past but he was absolutely atrocious yesterday. I mean, McCray - a dude who was brought in like a week ago - looked better than he did at RT.

6 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Hubbard has always been awful and IMO is Dorseys biggest mistake to date, barely beating out the pick of Corbett for the lone thought that Corbett may end up being a functional Center. Hubbard is trash.

yeah, at least two lnemen should of been taken a head of corbett, Hernedez and Williams. The were conventional wisdom. 

We probably could of had Corbett and Chad thomas a round later.