The Washington Badnames v The Daklas Cowboys

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not great. But I think they are good at least. Probably somewhere between 10-15 ranked. 

Perhaps that is accurate, but it makes me wonder how much better we would be if we can replace Jeff Heath, with an actual stud playmaker. But it seems like since the Cowboys named Heath captain, he will be in a big part of our secondary for at least the rest of this year and that saddens me

Edited by resilient part 2

7 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Perhaps that is accurate, but it makes me wonder how much better we would be if we can replace Jeff Heath, with an actual stud playmaker. But it seems like since the Cowboys named Heath captain, he will be in a big part of our secondary for at least the rest of this year and that saddens me

Did you forget that we have Donovan "Ed Reed" Wilson coming back to carry us to the Superbowl? 

8 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

It’s gonna be wierd for me to watch cowboy games at 10 AM on the west coast for once lol 

Yeah I don’t know if I like it. Then I have nothing to look forward to the rest of the day...  

and if they lose my whole day is ruined haah

5 hours ago, anthbes said:

Yeah I don’t know if I like it. Then I have nothing to look forward to the rest of the day...  

and if they lose my whole day is ruined haah

Well here in America its a 1pm start. Post lunch, ending pre dinner. Perfection.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ace5 said:

Well here in America its a 1pm start. Post lunch, ending pre dinner. Perfection.

Wel, really it depends where you live in America. I live 5 minutes from the US border and I’m pretty sure the games on at 10 o’clock there too 😂.

....but those Americans are all dirty seahawk fans, so **** em.

24 minutes ago, anthbes said:

Wel, really it depends where you live in America. I live 5 minutes from the US border and I’m pretty sure the games on at 10 o’clock there too 😂.

....but those Americans are all dirty seahawk fans, so **** em.

The USA stretches from the East coast to Las Vegas. Everything Noth, South or West of Vegas is basically communist Russia. 

• Like 2

On 9/11/2019 at 12:23 PM, Matts4313 said:

Why do people knock our secondary so much? I just saw it on the redskins forum, but Ive seen it a lot on Reddit also. Our secondary isnt bad by any means. 

It’s not a bad secondary, but when you look at the d as a whole it’s the one part that lacks playmakers. 

With that being said hopefully Wilson is healthy and we can see some of him at safety. Granted it was only preseason, but kid seems to have a nose for the ball.