RaidersAreOne

Guice to miss more time with knee issues

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the hell, i thought i fixed it

I haven't seen you for a while.

It appears to be fixed now.

edit: seeing it all over the site. appears to be a tinypic issue.

Edited by Dome

Tinypic is shutting down, so you'll need to host your sigs on another website

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

What's wrong with it? 

I'm on my phone

If you used www.tinypic.com to host your sig before, it isn't going to work anymore because that site shut down as of September 9th.  I've switched over to https://imgur.com/ to host my signature pics.  Just set up an account there and you can upload pics for free.

6 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

If you used www.tinypic.com to host your sig before, it isn't going to work anymore because that site shut down as of September 9th.  I've switched over to https://imgur.com/ to host my signature pics.  Just set up an account there and you can upload pics for free.

Well I guess I can't even get the link for it anymore, since I can't log into the old site. Oh well. Time for something new I guess!

To bad to see this. Guy has loads of talent but seems to be very injury prone. 

On 9/9/2019 at 3:46 PM, SteelKing728 said:

This is what they get for benching one of the greatest RBs of all time.

I feel for Guice but the Redskins FO is still clueless.

While your statement is correct in the general case, the benching was all Gruden.

Back to Guice - the news that he got a trim, and could go on IR - those 2 pieces of info don't match.

If he got a trim, it's usually 2-4 weeks.  And most elite athletes, it's often 2 weeks.    The tradeoff is that the trim almost always leads to early arthritis, albeit usually after a player's career is done (but it's a big impact on their post-playing quality of life).   Athletes often take the "trim" procedure because the full repair (with suturing, etc.) requires a 8-10 week recovery.  That procedure is not associated nearly as much with early arthritis.  

Bottom line - unless Andrews found something unusual, the normal trim procedure could have Guice back by Week 4, and usually no later than Week 6.  For that reason, IR-return would be incredibly unlikely.   Unless there was a different issue found, I'd be comfortable projecting Guice to back in early October - and the best case scenario is very much in play of a Week 4 return.  Hope to see it, when healthy the dude is a beast.