GDT Week 1: Raiders @ Titans

CaliforniaKid7

10 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Sean Smith looked pretty decent from what I saw. Just goes to show that preseason isn't all that important. I'm not sure if he was on Decker consistently, but Decker was a non-factor.

Yeah I only noticed him once making a nice tackle on Decker on that 4th qtr 3rd down.

Looking at the stats Decker had 8 trgs and 3 rec for 10yrds. He was held in check. Not sure how consistent SS was on him like you said tho. I guess not hearing his name alot is a good thing of sorts for a defender.

Good game today guys. You have too good of a team for us to make some of the sloppy mistakes that burned us (primarily missing approximately 5,000 tackles) and hope to win. I'm not too discouraged by the result, I didn't really get the feel there was a massive talent gap, just one team that's been together for awhile and was able to execute in big spots while the other came up short. Marshawn looks like Marshawn, which is pretty terrifying.

Good luck the rest of the way, take the West. If the Texans and Colts are truly the trainwrecks they looked like today, maybe we'll see you again in January.

Archived