Things to look forward to

lavar703

24 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

So why’d you bother quoting me?

Because you make it seem as though there's no truth to his statement. Crowder caught how many balls with the Jets? Smith had how many sacks with the Packers? 

Just answer the question without tryna defend the reason those guys weren't signed. Alot of in house guys haven't been resigned under Bruce Allen. That's Facts. Schreff possibly becoming another one. Not resigning your own drafted guys says 1 or 2 things to me. Guys don't want to stay here or you've been drafting the wrong players. Or Bruce is too cheap to keep in house talent.

Edited by Skins212689

13 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Because you make it seem as though there's no truth to his statement. Crowder caught how many balls with the Jets? Smith had how many sacks with the Packers? 

Just answer the question without tryna defend the reason those guys weren't signed. Alot of in house guys haven't been resigned under Bruce Allen. That's Facts. Schreff possibly becoming another one. 

So, why are you answering the question now if it wasn’t intended for you?

Second thoughts?

Yeah, Crowder caught 14 passes for 99 yards a 7.1 yard average with NO TDs, that that yard per catch avg essentially equates to 14 handoffs. McLaurin caught 5 for 125 yds and a TD and would have had 6 recs for 198 yds and 2 TDs if Keenum didn’t miss him wide open in the 3rd quarter. I'll take McLaurin.

Smith had 1.5 sacks but I’ll also.say that the Bears OL is nowhere near as good as the Eagles. Everyone who knows football knows that the Eagles OL is elite. There's a big difference between pass rushing against Jason Peters and Lane Johnson of the Eagles vs Charles Leno and Bobby Massie of the Bears.

Hopefully we see that come to fruition next week when we play the Bears and Kerrigan and Sweat can get a few sacks.

Beyond that, here's the point:

1. Trent Murphy got overpaid to leave.

2. Spencer Long got overpaid to leave.

3. Jamison Crowder got overpaid to leave.

4. Preston Smith got overpaid to leave.

5. Ryan Grant got overpaid to leave.

6. And while I wish he was still here, I do understand that Kirk Cousins got overpaid to leave.

Tell me where I'm wrong?

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

So, why are you answering the question now if it wasn’t intended for you?

Second thoughts?

Yeah, Crowder caught 14 passes for 99 yards a 7.1 yard average with NO TDs, that that yard per catch avg essentially equates to 14 handoffs. McLaurin caught 5 for 125 yds and a TD and would have had 6 recs for 198 yds and 2 TDs if Keenum didn’t miss him wide open in the 3rd quarter. I'll take McLaurin.

Smith had 1.5 sacks but I’ll also.say that the Bears OL is nowhere near as good as the Eagles. Everyone who knows football knows that the Eagles OL is elite. There's a big difference between pass rushing against Jason Peters and Lane Johnson of the Eagles vs Charles Leno and Bobby Massie of the Bears.

Hopefully we see that come to fruition next week when we play the Bears and Kerrigan and Sweat can get a few sacks.

Beyond that, here's the point:

1. Trent Murphy got overpaid to leave.

2. Spencer Long got overpaid to leave.

3. Jamison Crowder got overpaid to leave.

4. Preston Smith got overpaid to leave.

5. Ryan Grant got overpaid to leave.

6. And while I wish he was still here, I do understand that Kirk Cousins got overpaid to leave.

Tell me where I'm wrong?

Here we go again with your reasoning why. When they win another SuperBowl holla at me @turtle28 

Or better yet when most of their own fans aren't calling for the firing of the GM, HC, and Owner holla at @turtle28

Edited by Skins212689

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Here we go again with your reasoning why. When they win another SuperBowl holla at me @turtle28 

Or better yet when most of their own fans aren't calling for the firing of the GM, HC, and Owner holla at @turtle28

So basically you're answer is you don't have a counter-argument. So, my point is proven.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Turtle seriously do you work for the organization? Are you like a undercover beat reporter or something? Does Dan pay you to keep fans loyal despite them winning absolutely nothing meaningful under his Ownership?

That's an attack. You’re basically calling me an idiot w/o saying the words bc I'm not agreeing with you. We can disagree and not be at each others throats and w/o throwing around back handed insults.

4 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

The freaking Patriots have more SuperBowls than they have Playoff wins under Synder and you think I'm gonna go back and forth with you @turtle28 No sir. 

I'm sure what that has to do with the redskins letting some players go.that they felt they could replace for cheaper than the contracts other teams gave them in free agency.

Truthfully, letting players go after their first contract and reloading through the draft and only signing a few free agents where needed is what the most winning teams - including the Patriots - do in the NFL.

So, while we’re still not winning and everyone hates that, the fact that we are building more through the draft since 2014 is a positive.

Edited by turtle28

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

That's an attack. You’re basically calling me an idiot w/o saying the words bc I'm not agreeing with you. We can disagree and not be at each others throats and w/o throwing around back handed insults.

No I wasn't. I was literally asking you questions because you seem to defend about 90% of what they do. I apologize if you felt attacked. 

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I'm sure what that has to do with the redskins letting some players go.that they felt they could replace for cheaper than the contracts other teams gave them in free agency.

Truthfully, letting players go after their first contract and reloading through the draft and only signing a few free agents where needed is that the most winning teams - including the Patriots - do in the NFL.

So, while we’re still not winning and everyone hates that the fact that we are building more through the draft since 2014 is a positive.

Your missing my point. It's not just about letting players go. It's about Synders incompetence to bring the right people on all levels to build a SuperBowl contending team during his tenure as Owner, unlike the Patriots. 

Edited by Skins212689

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

Your missing my point. It's not just about letting players go. It's about Synders incompetence to bring the right people on all levels to build a SuperBowl contending team during his tenure as Owner, unlike the Patriots. 

It's hard to follow your points, your all over the place. For days we've been talking about players and the game then, you throw Snyder in there. I'm lost.

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

Stay lost and stay defending the incompetence of this teams decisions on and off the field. 

I’m not exactly defending them, I can compartmentalize though between things that are going well and things that aren’t. For example, our drafts outside of 2016 have been above average or better. Also, our passing game and defense played well yesterday for a quarter and a half and then fell apart after that. 

That seems to be exactly what’s has happened, you won’t ever say I think Bruce is doing a good job or Dan, but if the draft goes is good or better like it did in 2014, 15, 17, 18 and what it seems like this year, I’ll admit it was good.

Edited by turtle28