Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

I'm trying not to think about who we should have picked up now that we have JD. I'm interested in seeing how he handle cleaning up the gaps macc left behind, coaches, and the upcoming offseason.  I'm just tired of teams being way more exciting than us to watch in primetime games. Currently watching the Saints and Texans game loving it. It's been a while since I can say that about a Jets primetime game. Building around Darnold, Bell, Maye, and Adams is a great start. Just have to capitalize. 

I know he didn't win (through no fault of his own), but I absolutely love watching Deshaun Watson play QB. It's hard to describe. There's a sort of ease and grace to the way he moves around and makes throws. I don't know if he's just ridiculously athletic or what, but it all looks so effortless. Watching him and Hopkins go to work makes for great TV.

13 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm trying not to think about who we should have picked up now that we have JD. I'm interested in seeing how he handle cleaning up the gaps macc left behind, coaches, and the upcoming offseason.  I'm just tired of teams being way more exciting than us to watch in primetime games. Currently watching the Saints and Texans game loving it. It's been a while since I can say that about a Jets primetime game. Building around Darnold, Bell, Maye, and Adams is a great start. Just have to capitalize. 

Yeah... fixing the whole team will make regret about taking Polite over who forgettable.  I don't get it that people still obsess about individual player's name.   Still collecting cards or jerseys?

50 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

The first team that offers as much as a 2 should be the winner. I still think we only get a 3 though.

If such thinking were to even be entertained by JD, Quinnen is going to have to get on the field and play reasonably well.  I am sure the Jets organization is giving up on the season already.

59 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

The first team that offers as much as a 2 should be the winner. I still think we only get a 3 though.

Just take Rasul Douglas.  He's better then anything we'll get with that late 3rd probably, we are desperate for a competent CB, and he's under control for like 1M for the next 3 years.

Lets do it.