Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

Can’t believe all that noise ended in nothing. Glad we traded Leo. Jamal, Robby and Bell would have been hard pills to swallow. But I started to get excited about the possibility of having tons of resources in order to fix key positions like OL, Edge, and Corner.

Glad we kept Jamal, Bell and Robby. 

This team is poor we all know that but if Douglas can hit on four/five free agents (and not just the big names) and then draft well then we have ourselves a chance. 

By trading away three of our best players it gives him more chances to make mistakes as drafting is so hit and miss. 

Also.....we desperately need star players to help attract free agents next year. Without them any good free agent won’t want any part of us. 

Now we don't have enough number of top 100 picks to play with for mock draft.   Thanks, Jets.

Kidding.

I wonder if Jets actually have trade plan in the pocket for Bell this winter then what will Gase do with Bell on the field with THAT offensive line.  Any ding up could be costly. umm.

Edited by JetsandI

Media made it sound like the Jets were actively trading guys like Jamal and Bell but in reality they likely were getting calls on them because other teams were looking to take advantage of the situation.  4th for Robby, one 1st for Jamal.  GTFO!!!

Glad we stood firm but man I really wanted to see this thing blown up with all those picks to rebuild the right way.  Oh well, still the offseason to trade them away.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Media made it sound like the Jets were actively trading guys like Jamal and Bell but in reality they likely were getting calls on them because other teams were looking to take advantage of the situation.  4th for Robby, one 1st for Jamal.  GTFO!!!

Glad we stood firm but man I really wanted to see this thing blown up with all those picks to rebuild the right way.  Oh well, still the offseason to trade them away.

Same. Still think we trade guys in offseason.

1 minute ago, Rockice_8 said:

The plan was right to blow it up by trading everyone not named Darnold / Quinenn so hopefully we go into next year with the same approach.

100%. I also dont want us to spend ridiculous money on high priced free agents either. fill out the roster with guys that can actually contribute. 

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Any player who doesn’t wanna be here should be moved. We need guys who want to be a part of turning this around not focused on their own personal agendas. 

Which is why we are gonna move all these guys 

they aren’t obligated to waste their primes rebuilding on the forever rebuilding Jets

Edited by GangGreen420