Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

Just now, mattmanz91 said:

Adam Gase should walk up to Jamal rip the c patch of his jersey whip out a glue stick and slap it on bells jersey and then just walk away. 

LMAO exactly my thoughts. Bell has been so good for Sam and locker room with him, who is one of Like 5 players who’ve actually had success in this league on this team, being so patient and understanding about the process.

I like how Bell calls for support from the fans too. I truly think he wants to be the guy that pulls this team from the dead. I also feel that Anderson is pumped for not being traded. He will resign because he has a good young QB and a great RB. All this team needs is OL help. Now onto the D Adams needs to cowboy up and know this is a business. EVERY GM will answer the phone and listen to every trade offer. You are a moron if you don't. They asked for you Douglas did not say your where on the block. 

I could see the Cowboys and Jets revisiting this come March. Are the Cowboys still debating who to pay? Maybe a trade centered around Jamal and Cooper (after the Cowboys Franchise tag him of course).

Unless the Jets start winning, the Jamal bridge will start to burn. He seems like a player that will take a huge discount just to play for a winning franchise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

He’s a wimp. Take his captain patch away effective immediately. 

This dude thinks he’s above the team. 

Correct.  Totally immature and unprofessional.  If Douglas did not take calls, listen and have a dialog when other teams called he would not be doing his job.  I like Adams a lot.  He has passion.  But he needs to slow his roll ... team is 1-6 with him this year and 9-23 two previous years with him.  Not all his fault but he has not done much to change culture.  Talks about "Dawgs" when his bark is better than his bite.

11 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

I could see the Cowboys and Jets revisiting this come March. Are the Cowboys still debating who to pay? Maybe a trade centered around Jamal and Cooper (after the Cowboys Franchise tag him of course).

Unless the Jets start winning, the Jamal bridge will start to burn. He seems like a player that will take a huge discount just to play for a winning franchise. 

He talks to much and does not put out.  Polamalu would not have missed that sack on Sunday but Adams did.  Start making winning plays first.  Not to mention in the NFL the drafting team holds the hammer if they decide to the pay the money with 5th year option and tags. 

I think we did the right thing today and not expect less than what we value you them. Revisit this in the offseason if necessary (key word). 

However. Unless Jamal completely changes his attitude this season...I think we should move on. If Dallas offers a 1&3 I personally would take it in the offseason. These are all on the condition that Jamal continues to pout and not be a leader. If he’s committed to making this right then ya keep him. Jamal has just gotten completely fed up with the incompetence here and I don’t blame him, but he acts like a spoiled brat too. He made a big mistake today. The first tweet was fine but you don’t call out the GM especially when he is in the middle of the presser expressing how he never put you on the market. Open your eyes and start using your head, something he has not been doing all season. Everyone from the HC down is on watch. Douglas simply just stood by his friend, owner will make his decision on Gase. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I think I already referenced the regression. Bad players are still bad, Beachum is old, etc...Darnold I think is having mental issues and the game is moving too fast.

Again though, these are key things he is responsible for. Don’t look now, but there are actually 6 teams with a worse offensive line than us statistically. We don’t have this WOAT offensive line which seems to be the narrative around here. Really hoping we stomp the Dolphins this week, it needs to happen to keep the wheels on this.

35 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I think we did the right thing today and not expect less than what we value you them. Revisit this in the offseason if necessary (key word). 

However. Unless Jamal completely changes his attitude this season...I think we should move on. If Dallas offers a 1&3 I personally would take it in the offseason. These are all on the condition that Jamal continues to pout and not be a leader. If he’s committed to making this right then ya keep him. Jamal has just gotten completely fed up with the incompetence here and I don’t blame him, but he acts like a spoiled brat too. He made a big mistake today. The first tweet was fine but you don’t call out the GM especially when he is in the middle of the presser expressing how he never put you on the market. Open your eyes and start using your head, something he has not been doing all season. Everyone from the HC down is on watch. Douglas simply just stood by his friend, owner will make his decision on Gase. 

I agree.  Would not want to trade Adams but if he continues this trend and we can get some premium picks might have to do it.  If and only if he continues this piss poor approach