Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

This is literally the only player on our roster who is consistently great and you guys are poking fun at him

Who is great and works for a joke of an employer? NO ONE - Winners play for winners

If he is so great, why are we 1-6?  

Imagine what happens when he gets cut before the end of his next big contract like 95% other players. It will seem like the world stopped.

Its a business, names are thrown around constantly. And you aren’t close to Tom Brady or Aaron Donald. Man up.

3 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

This is literally the only player on our roster who is consistently great and you guys are poking fun at him

Who is great and works for a joke of an employer? NO ONE - Winners play for winners

You can’t pick and choose when this is acceptable. Adams behaving in this manner is unacceptable. He wants to play for a winner? Finish that Sack on Minshew, don’t stop playing on the game sealing touchdown to Chark at the end of the game, do what Bell is doing.

• Like 1

I genuinely don’t think Adams wants to be a part of this anymore- and that’s fine, his choice. This is professional sports, he doesn’t owe the Jets anything. It’s not a secret this franchise is bad. He hasn’t gotten paid yet, he’ll play hard still. But as soon as the season ends they need to sit down and lay out all the cards.

10 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I genuinely don’t think Adams wants to be a part of this anymore- and that’s fine, his choice. This is professional sports, he doesn’t owe the Jets anything. It’s not a secret this franchise is bad. He hasn’t gotten paid yet, he’ll play hard still. But as soon as the season ends they need to sit down and lay out all the cards.

You might be right. I think he'll wait to see what moves the team makes before requesting out. I hate it because I can see a great defense being built around Adams and Mosley. Adams did go too far by saying he will talk to Douglas when he's ready. I'm hoping the team can fix this.