jetskid007

Around the League: 2019 Edition

I would fire Gase for Harbaugh tho but he’s not leaving UM and Gase ain’t getting fired...yet

Edited by KingOfTheDot

23 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I would fire Gase for Harbaugh tho but he’s not leaving UM and Gase ain’t getting fired...yet

After the situation with Matt Ruhle, I don't see how will Kyle Shanahan and Jim Harbaugh ever work for Jets at all.

Kyron Brown finally gets promotion to the squad, thanking to 2 new IR.   

6 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

After the situation with Matt Ruhle, I don't see how will Kyle Shanahan and Jim Harbaugh ever work for Jets at all.

Harbaugh has cache, he can demand things Rhule can’t. 

Shanahan ain’t coming here, not sure where that came from tho.

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Harbaugh has cache, he can demand things Rhule can’t. 

Shanahan ain’t coming here, not sure where that came from tho.

Think CJ will cave in and let JH run the show by himself?  I don't know. I will believe if it happens.

Shanny was brought into Gase discussion so I just added for whoever tried to romanticize him.   whatever.

Just now, JetsandI said:

Think CJ will cave in and let JH run the show by himself?  I don't know. I will believe if it happens.

Shanny was brought into Gase discussion so I just added for whoever tried to romanticize him.   whatever.

If Douglas/Gase fail then I think he has to throw big money and control at the biggest name he can get. 

Our situation is starting to remind me of what Oakland went through last year with Gruden.

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

If Douglas/Gase fail then I think he has to throw big money and control at the biggest name he can get. 

Our situation is starting to remind me of what Oakland went through last year with Gruden.

That is something I would like to witness.  Hope Woody learn something from Manchester United in England.  Is they still dominating nowaday?

17 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Hargreaves to the Texans.

Man, not sure why we didn’t take a chance on him. Total area of need plus he was a teammate of Marcus May at Florida (I think). And Jamal as another SEC guy might have helped with his attitude. What did we have to lose. Potential first round talent CB fir nothing. No risk. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Man, not sure why we didn’t take a chance on him. Total area of need plus he was a teammate of Marcus May at Florida (I think). And Jamal as another SEC guy might have helped with his attitude. What did we have to lose. Potential first round talent CB fir nothing. No risk. 

Letting him or Gordon slip send a message to fans that we don’t care if we win or lose at this point. 

3 hours ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Had to do with the money (if he were to get injured which bled into next year, team would be on the hook for his full $9m salary). They were the only team to put a claim on him. 

Think of the money we could’ve saved if we would have got Hunt.

Quincy Enunwa absolutely blasting the team on twitter for fining him for missing treatment. Not sure what is going on with this organization but they seem to be pissing ever player that they can off. Is this a Joe Douglas thing because if it is he is starting to really look like a complete ***hole.

11 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Quincy Enunwa absolutely blasting the team on twitter for fining him for missing treatment. Not sure what is going on with this organization but they seem to be pissing ever player that they can off. Is this a Joe Douglas thing because if it is he is starting to really look like a complete ***hole.

Starting to feel like an idiot for defending JD over the KO situation. Quincy has been nothing but a stand up guy since entering the league. Terrible look