Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

Jamal Adams and Leonard Fournette are either breaking each other’s balls in Twitter or are straight beefing. I think they are just ball bustin but I dunno. I’d post it but I’m retarded and failed miserably last time.

Fournette said a fight broke out and Adams hid under a table LMAO

• Like 1

There have been a lot of things to blame the Jets on this year, but fining Q isn't one of them. 

He's one of my favorite players, but he's being a snowflake here. You're a professional. You may be on IR, but the team has invested in you- you still have a job to do and you're still getting paid. You can't make it to work? All it takes is to pick up the phone and make a phone call or write an email. If he did that and still got fined, shame on the team, but he didn't (he admitted so). I think most of us either work in jobs or have worked in jobs where you would get fired at-will for not showing up to work... Whatever excuses he has made are moot point: this was two days missed - not one - where he could have alerted the team and you didn't. Go look at the Pats and the other more disciplined teams in the league; this is what they do. Fine is totally understandable. 

Edited by jetskid007
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

There have been a lot of things to blame the Jets on this year, but fining Q isn't one of them. 

He's one of my favorite players, but he's being a snowflake here. You're a professional. You may be on IR, but the team has invested in you- you still have a job to do and you're still getting paid. You can't make it to work? All it takes is to pick up the phone and make a phone call or write an email. If he did that and still got fined, shame on the team, but he didn't (he admitted so). I think most of us either work in jobs or have worked in jobs where you would get fired at-will for not showing up to work... Whatever excuses he has made are moot point: this was two days missed - not one - where he could have alerted the team and you didn't. Go look at the Pats and the other more disciplined teams in the league; this is what they do. Fine is totally understandable. 

It looked like he had no problem with being fined but not that much.  He had to make a stupid tweet because of what has been going on with Jets.   Oh man!    Why can't he be rational for himself. Like showing some provenance that he had family emergency to Jets to lower the fine and be quiet.

30 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Mason Rudolph was lucky that Myles Garrett hit him with wrong part of helmet. Damn.

Yeah, could have catastrophic even fatal. You never wanna see things like this. It’s a gladiator sport and if guys just throw hands then cool, I can Live with that but Garrett could have killed him.