Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

51 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Good point. Mosley is a flat out stud, him being back will be nice 

Having a healthy Mosely, Williamson, Cashman and Austin, Maulet and Canady at outside CB instead of Johnson and Roberts could make our defense elite, despite not having a true pass rusher.  Our D finished 7th without a dominating edge,  Mosely and Williamson and it improved greatly when Johnson and Roberts stopped playing. 

50 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

I am sure glad we didn't draft Josh Allen, he has to be the worst passing QB in the NFL The scouts were right about him not being a accurate passer.

But hes praised for being all that when he was once again the weak spot of the team.

Hes a lesser version of cam newton. 

He completed 52% of his passes and a 69 qb rating vs a bottom 5 defense., just saying.

Bills defense is nasty,  good run.game, but their qb was his best by just playing to not lose. Hes good at running but not good at throwing. 

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

I am sure glad we didn't draft Josh Allen, he has to be the worst passing QB in the NFL The scouts were right about him not being a accurate passer.

Josh Allen will be just fine. Their team is carried by the defense. They don’t have the best OL and have below average weapons for him. They need to hugely invest in their offense just like us. 

16 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Man watching Brady get constant clean pockets and 12-15 seconds to throw is just crazy

thats almost every week isn't it ... since everyone tries to cover for their bloody rub routes all over the field 

8 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Really makes me worry about what's going to happen to Darnold under Gase...

LMAO. I'm not going to vent about my hate for gase anymore. I'm just waiting to see if he can prove me wrong. I'm focused on JD pulling in the right talent. 

30 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Really makes me worry about what's going to happen to Darnold under Gase...

Let's be fair. Tannehill couldnt stay healthy with Gase, when he did they made the playoffs.

The titans are a better football team than the dolphins were. 

Derrick Henry is a beast, he carried the titans tonight