Jump to content
Shanedorf

2019 Week 2 PACKERS vs vikings GAME DAY THREAD

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

@cannondale coming through in the clutch!

I don't know what's more sad. Knowing exactly what you were talking about or knowing someday I won't remember my name but will never forget Waldo Cheerleader chick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cannondale said:

I don't know what's more sad. Knowing exactly what you were talking about or knowing someday I won't remember my name but will never forget Waldo Cheerleader chick

And how fortuitous were we that it was the first post on the page?  This was meant to be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think her timeless appeal is that, given her myopia, she’s not that much into how a guy looks. A guy with an AJ Hawk 2.0 haircut might have a chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cannondale said:

I don't know what's more sad. Knowing exactly what you were talking about or knowing someday I won't remember my name but will never forget Waldo Cheerleader chick

You do realize most guys didn't even know she has a head don't you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uffdaswede said:

I think her timeless appeal is that, given her myopia, she’s not that much into how a guy looks. A guy with an AJ Hawk 2.0 haircut might have a chance. 

Laura Hawk isn't a bad looking lady.  AJ did good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man it feels like forever since the Bears game. I purposely didn't go drinking last night so I'm not all hungover today. 

Today is a good day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Laura Hawk isn't a bad looking lady.  AJ did good. 

To misquote Mrs Merton (the late Caroline Ahern) on her spoof British chat show, “What first attracted you to the multi-millionaire AJ Hawk” 🤔🤔🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I’m predicting a comfortable victory today. Closer to blowout than close game. 

You have more confidence in the offense than I do...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I’m predicting a comfortable victory today. Closer to blowout than close game. 

That’s why I went 20-10. At home our D wants to show they have swept right up into Vikings level defense in a few short months. Our offense was stymied from operationality by that Bears D.

Vikings D is good, but not good enough to keep us from having two good drives. Our defense should yield either a score or one or two field goals via turnovers or field position wins.

Edited by Uffdaswede

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×