2019 Week 2 PACKERS vs vikings GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

You have more confidence in the offense than I do...

I do. And I understand why people don’t.  Maybe I’m a bit early with it as well, but I think this offense is going to be a good unit. Too many talented players. It may take some time for them to get in sync with the new system but , I’m very confident they will.

3 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

That’s why I went 20-10. At home our D wants to show they have swept right up into Vikings level defense in a few short months. Our offense was stymied from operationality by that Bears D. Vikings D is good, but not good enough to keep us from having two good drives. Our defense should yield either a score or one or two field guys via 3 and out field position wins or turnover. 

That’s the type of score I’m thinking. I don’t think it’s a stressful win. In between that and blowout. 

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

That’s the type of score I’m thinking. I don’t think it’s a stressful win. In between that and blowout. 

Oh it’ll be stressful I think. I once saw a game that we were leading 19-7 with 5 minutes left to play and possession of the ball following an interception. That shouldn’t have been stressful. 

Zero to zero with 60 minutes to play will be stressful for me. 

Just now, green machine said:

Vikings inactives:

Mackensie Alexander CB Inactive

Pat Elflein OG Inactive

Ben Gedeon OLB Inactive

Jalyn Holmes DT Inactive

Mike Hughes CB Inactive

Oli Udoh OT Inactive

Armon Watts DT Inactive

Nice! 2 Dbs and a starting OL out.

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I want to see some of the magical "guys schemed open" that I heard so much about. Otherwise we aren't any better off than with MM.

I'm waiting for more block and release routes. LaFluer allegedly employs them and they are sneaky.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

I want to see some of the magical "guys schemed open" that I heard so much about. Otherwise we aren't any better off than with MM.

You can put it in quotations all you want but that’s a trend in a McVay/ Shannahan offense that MLF has. It might not happen right away. I just don’t think it’s smart to be cynical after one game at Chicago..

5 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

You can put it in quotations all you want but that’s a trend in a McVay/ Shannahan offense that MLF has. It might not happen right away. I just don’t think it’s smart to be cynical after one game at Chicago..

It stays in quotes till it happens. Considering they are designed play calls on the play sheet, there is absolutely no reason it shouldn't happen right away.