Skipper

3rivers

3 hours ago, 95lloyd said:

The last time I seen an uproar to losing a player like this was when Matthew Thomas decided the Ravens were a better option.  The world was falling apart for some fans.  Year later the guys not even sniffing an nfl roster.  I liked Skipper too and it is a shame we took the risk and lost him but oh well.

My issue is that they get rid of guys with upside in favor of guys who we know suck and have very little to offer.

Skipper may end up being nothing....but we KNOW Chickilo is terrible and isnt getting any better.    At the very least, Skipper had obvious upside, and notably outplayed Chickilo in the preseason.

Tomlin and Colbert tend to favor familiarity over upside.    

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

giphy.gif

exactly.  Lets not take any chances here, our jobs are on the line :D

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Skipper may end up being nothing....but we KNOW Chickilo is terrible and isnt getting any better.    At the very least, Skipper had obvious upside, and notably outplayed Chickilo in the preseason.

a reason I would like them gone but somehow they will tread water and not get their walking papers.  ben, brown and bell can't be blames for the roster or the D, so the blame goes elsewhere . I still can't believe they spent what they did at OLB for no improvement over last year at all.  

20 hours ago, 3rivers said:

Foster is a leader, but Finney is better and more versatile, keep Finney.  They really wasted skipper, I doubt they could trade anyone to get him. Trade, moncrief, chickillo and dupree :) Then trade to get Peterson21 to help CB

Trade Moncrief,  Chickilo, and Dupree for one footlong sub from Subway. $5 variety - let's not be greedy here. AND future considerations. Jared gets released to house arrest on the condition he does $5 footlong commercials.

SEND.