Markelle Fultz // Jerryd Bayless // TJ McConnell 
JJ Redick // Furkan Korkmaz // Nik Stauskas 
Robert Covington // Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot // Justin Anderson 
Ben Simmons // Dario Saric // Amir Johnson 
Joel Embiid // Richaun Holmes // Jahlil Okafor 

Future assets

2018 PHI 1st 
2018 LAL 1st (1, 6-30) 
Worst of 2019 PHI/SAC (Unless better is first overall) if LAL pick doesn't convey to Boston, if it does convey, both PHI and SAC firsts belong to Philadelphia

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 0:04 PM, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

We need to get rid of Jah at this point for whatever we can get. He's just a black hole offensively and is awful defensively in addition to being a subpar rebounder. A bust for bust trade would be something that could work, especially if it can add to our backcourt or wind depth.

I think Jah is borderline untradeable at this point. His trade value is near zero, and there's always the (far) outside chance he improves, so we'll see what happens. I think he plays third center behind Embiid and Richaun and we just go from there.

41 minutes ago, Iggles said:

I think Jah is borderline untradeable at this point. His trade value is near zero, and there's always the (far) outside chance he improves, so we'll see what happens. I think he plays third center behind Embiid and Richaun and we just go from there.

While you're probably right, I'd throw him in as a throw in if we make a random deal before the season or at the deadline. That roster spot can be used for someone who fits better with this team.

On 8/10/2017 at 8:13 PM, Iggles said:

Sad but true. Stinks looking at what we passed up that year...

On 8/11/2017 at 9:09 PM, mm6492 said:

Sad but true. Stinks looking at what we passed up that year...

While true, if we had Porzingis, Booker, or Turner, we probably would've missed out on one or both of Simmons and Fultz who very well may both be better players.

I wonder if we could pull off a bust for bust trade. Give some young talented guy a change of scenery.

19 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

While true, if we had Porzingis, Booker, or Turner, we probably would've missed out on one or both of Simmons and Fultz who very well may both be better players.

I wonder if we could pull off a bust for bust trade. Give some young talented guy a change of scenery.

Mostly true although we still could've pick swapped this year. Just stinks how big of a waste Okafor was. Any of the 4 you named would be nice on this team (or any team). 

27 minutes ago, mm6492 said:

Mostly true although we still could've pick swapped this year. Just stinks how big of a waste Okafor was. Any of the 4 you named would be nice on this team (or any team). 

The sad thing is, I don't think Okafor can't be successful. Honestly think if he improves his rebounding he could carve out an Al Jefferson type career. If he went to an old school style team that likes to throw the ball down low like Memphis he could develop into a solid #3 option on a playoff team.

the situation certainly didn't help him here. He was clearly the third banana here and he just got lazy, could that have led to some of the issues? Absolutely. Without Randolph and with Gasol aging, Memphis could use scoring in the front court.

On 8/14/2017 at 9:57 PM, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

The sad thing is, I don't think Okafor can't be successful. Honestly think if he improves his rebounding he could carve out an Al Jefferson type career. If he went to an old school style team that likes to throw the ball down low like Memphis he could develop into a solid #3 option on a playoff team.

the situation certainly didn't help him here. He was clearly the third banana here and he just got lazy, could that have led to some of the issues? Absolutely. Without Randolph and with Gasol aging, Memphis could use scoring in the front court.

I'd take a bucket of Memphis styled BBQ and a 2020 2nd rounder.