The Philadelphia 76ers Thread: Where Simmons, yet again, guards fours

Utley

3 hours ago, Danger said:

I like the production from Covington, but him and the team as a whole need to limit turnovers.

That just won't happen this year. Most of the team is so young that it comes with the territory. They're going to lead the league in turnovers. 

Just now, utley4568 said:

That just won't happen this year. Most of the team is so young that it comes with the territory. They're going to lead the league in turnovers. 

Yeah I know, it's part of growing, I just felt like stating the obvious kinda I suppose.

• Like 1

Wow , just finished watching Bos-Phily. Embiid really needs to stop hanging around the 3 point line and either chucking up shots or trying to be  cute and breakdown defenders like he is KD. Stay in the box for most of the game. 

Simmons really just goes right and a runner or left and a runner. No pull up game and definitely no outside game. He is so big though. Fultz really looks like a nervous rookie and not the number 1 pick yet.

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Why do the 76ers always draft players who seem to be injured? Is that part of their process?

they just pick the best players with no concern for injury

sometimes the injuries help a player fall to them (embiid), sometimes the best player is already hurt (I believe simmons), and sometimes they get hurt after they get drafted (fultz)

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

they just pick the best players with no concern for injury

sometimes the injuries help a player fall to them (embiid), sometimes the best player is already hurt (I believe simmons), and sometimes they get hurt after they get drafted (fultz)

But if players are injured then they don't play and that doesn't help the team win? I don't understand their logic. Do they want to have the most talented injury reserve squad?