The Gardner Minshew Thread: All Hail the Stache

.Buzz

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Downplaying the impact of the virus, and minimizing the seriousness of it...in the middle of a pandemic, for one thing?

Lol...because he didn't say that completely tongue in cheek.

Yikes...

On 8/21/2020 at 9:47 AM, .Buzz said:

This...doesn't really make any sense.  Like, if the Jaguars draft a QB in the next draft...Gardner is still under contract here until like...2022?  He's not going to have the opportunity to make anyone regret anything, unless the team trades him for something.

17 hours ago, Tugboat said:

This...doesn't really make any sense.  Like, if the Jaguars draft a QB in the next draft...Gardner is still under contract here until like...2022?  He's not going to have the opportunity to make anyone regret anything, unless the team trades him for something.

This was prior to last year's draft. Dave told him he wasn't taking a QB ala Tua and co. and that was his response.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Swag is one thing but he can get his locker room to rally without talking so much. Still love him to death and what he says is great he just has to back it up

Talking so much?

Lol having a personality and once in a while having a quotable/funny saying here and there I wouldn't characterize as "too much". What else besides that quote are we talking about here?

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Talking so much?

Lol having a personality and once in a while having a quotable/funny saying here and there I wouldn't characterize as "too much". What else besides that quote are we talking about here?

Saying he talks too much is a reach thats my bad. I love his confidence just dont want it to turn into bulletin board material

• Like 1