The Gardner Minshew Thread: All Hail the Stache

.Buzz

On 10/29/2019 at 9:02 PM, bucksavage1 said:

Can't go back to Foles if I'm the Jags. He can be easily traded next season. Stinks to lose your job to an injury but the younger cheaper option QB is showing some skills

Let me add tho i wouldn't be suprised if we traded dobbs next year potentially cuz its doubtful to carry 3 qbs on the 53.

On 02/11/2019 at 10:56 AM, LinderFournette said:

Let me add tho i wouldn't be suprised if we traded dobbs next year potentially cuz its doubtful to carry 3 qbs on the 53.

What are we actually gonna get for Dobbs though?  Stupid move, stupid waste of a pick.  We're not getting that asset back...and it was basically pointless in the first place.

16 hours ago, Tugboat said:

What are we actually gonna get for Dobbs though?  Stupid move, stupid waste of a pick.  We're not getting that asset back...and it was basically pointless in the first place.

maybe a 6th/7th/. its better then an outright cut. 

the problem for us is next year Foles contract is fully guranteed for the season so unless we can find a team to pick up the contract its liukely here for the next season