Sign in to follow this  
Nabbs4u

Malik Jackson to IR; Sign DT Akeem Spence

Well that sucks. Apparent LisFranc injury, done for the season, surgery to come next week.

Would of been nice to see him and Cox side by side all year.

Blows. Howie needs to magician up now. 

Coulda had Clowney...

18 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Aaaand now we have no depth. We'll trade for a D lineman before the deadline.

We have ok depth, but yeah have to imagine another DE or DT gets brought in soon

Cox & Timmy

And Ridgeway, elevating Bruce Hector isn’t the worst depth, especially if they add a Long for 3rd downs. Won a super bowl with roughly that.

Hate to lose him and the depth 

we need to make pressures into sacks

What's Muhammed WIlkerson doing? Get him on the phone, worth a shot and I'm sure he'd come cheap. 

Sucks to lose Jackson but Timmy is a better run defender and is an above average pass rusher. We've won plenty of games with Cox and Jernigan as our primary. Still a top 5ish DT duo imo.

Like others have said, not too worried about this considering Jernigan is a really good player. Ridgeway and Hector are solid depth also.

Would have been nice if Jackson didn't suffer a season ending injury week 1 though.

27 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

What's Muhammed WIlkerson doing? Get him on the phone, worth a shot and I'm sure he'd come cheap. 

Bennie Logan also a free agent... I'm sure they will look at him as well.

Sucks but the DT depth is solid. Need DE(another pass rusher) depth more than anything. Chris Long? Maybe just play Hall over Sweat. 

This stings. Our biggest defensive acquisition lost in week 1!? Really seems like we’ve been bit hard by injury bug since 2017, but I don’t know for sure since I don’t know how we stack up around the league in terms of impactful injuries.

Have to add someone. With Malik our pass rush was struggling vs Skins, will only get worse... and if our rush isn’t hitting home our D gets shredded by anybody, as seen on Sunday.