GDT "Let's Move On" Edition: Bears & Broncos 9/15/19

beardown3231

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

I have never felt so conflicted after a win...we player shockingly and Nagy has a lot of explaining to do...but a win is a win...also credit to Tru for that 4th down strike after buying time...put a bit of trust in the guy.

Wins a win but let's face it.  No one feels good about this team.

• Like 1

I remember people saying Nagy was a better playcaller than DeFilippo? Ummm. 1 TD is 8 quarters with a much better group of players, 2nd year in the system, not using a rookie 6th round QB...

Mitch and ARob bailed Nagy out enough to give Eddy a chance, and my man NAILED it. Called for him in the draft last year and he is here winning us games now. Hell Yes! 

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I remember people saying Nagy was a better playcaller than DeFilippo? Ummm. 1 TD is 8 quarters with a much better group of players, 2nd year in the system, not using a rookie 6th round QB...

Mitch and ARob bailed Nagy out enough to give Eddy a chance, and my man NAILED it. Called for him in the draft last year and he is here winning us games now. Hell Yes! 

What the hell has happened to Anthony Miller?

Just now, pigsooie5 said:

Where does Nagy go with Trubisky from here?

4 minutes ago, Pool said:

We have a QB who isn't good at throwing the football.

I think maybe he should open it up. Look at Trubisky in the 2 minute (50 second) drill today and vs Philly. When he can't think, he does well. I say let him go vs WSH and MIN and see what happens

• Like 2

Just now, beardown3231 said:

I think maybe he should open it up. Look at Trubisky in the 2 minute (50 second) drill today and vs Philly. When he can't think, he does well. I say let him go vs WSH and MIN and see what happens

Dollars to donuts they were in a prevent and just taking away the deep ball. Pretty easy to be successful for 30ish yards in those situations.