GDT "Let's Move On" Edition: Bears & Broncos 9/15/19

beardown3231

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

I think maybe he should open it up. Look at Trubisky in the 2 minute (50 second) drill today and vs Philly. When he can't think, he does well. I say let him go vs WSH and MIN and see what happens

This is very true. When he just plays he actually plays well. When you give him a million things to thing about it just doesn’t work.

7 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

What the hell has happened to Anthony Miller?

Idk. Not getting Miller involved is one of the worst instances of the gameplan. He should be getting 6 targets a game minimum. 

And to be fair I blame Tru and Nagy both for that. I'm hard on Nagy but Tru needs to get the ball to his 2nd best WR . 

• Like 1

I think maybe he should open it up. Look at Trubisky in the 2 minute (50 second) drill today and vs Philly. When he can't think, he does well. I say let him go vs WSH and MIN and see what happens

I actually don't know what to think. Trubisky did okay with his severely limited opportunities. Just okay...

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Reminds me of something from a Saw movie if someone didn't get a piece of floss out of their weiner hole or some ****

It's from Scanners. Pretty good flick. 

9 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

I can't stand your team, but even I have to acknowledge what an important win that was. The Broncos are still tough at home, and that was the best possible way to end it after your kicking woes last year. (I know the feeling.) Great job by Eddie Pineiro.

What team are you a fan of? Minnesota?

Do the Raiders have another 2 to give?

We have their 2nd round pick, I'm saying they should give us a early 2 after finishing with a losing record.

1 minute ago, G08 said:

Eddie Pinero?

More like Eddie DINERO amirite?? $$$$$$

You can see yourself out. B|

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

We have their 2nd round pick, I'm saying they should give us a early 2 after finishing with a losing record.

You can see yourself out. B|

lol Gladly! THAT'S A DUB BABY!!!

Edited by G08
  • Like 1