GDT "Let's Move On" Edition: Bears & Broncos 9/15/19

beardown3231

5 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Floyd is an example of exactly why you should not give up on a player after 2-3 seasons of up and down and inconsistent play.

Fuller is another guy people wrote off as a 1st round bust after a couple mediocre seasons and now he's considered one of the better corners in the league.

This is why I still have hope for Mitch as our QB.

He was good those previous years, he just did not put up huge sack numbers.

People calling him a bust were stay scouting.

6 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Go look at Larry Mayer's chalk talk from today. He was clearly down.

Yeah fair enough, I was going off what one of the beat writers tweeted, think one of the Adams said it was a TD. I'll never trust a beat writer again.

GB fan here....since you played the Broncos last week, what can we expect from them?

How were Chubb and Miller?  I see that they have 0 sacks on the year, but I'm sure that doesn't tell the whole story.

How about that o-line and their 2 RB's?  We've been susceptible to ground games this year.

Finally...how's Flacco?  Does he have any mobility left to him?  I'm assuming he still throws a pretty ball when the pocket is clean.

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

GB fan here....since you played the Broncos last week, what can we expect from them?

How were Chubb and Miller?  I see that they have 0 sacks on the year, but I'm sure that doesn't tell the whole story.

How about that o-line and their 2 RB's?  We've been susceptible to ground games this year.

Finally...how's Flacco?  Does he have any mobility left to him?  I'm assuming he still throws a pretty ball when the pocket is clean.

I think we tore their heart out with that finish or their heart was torn out anyway.

Should be an easy W for you.

Broncos fans are down on Chubb and Miller, but they are still studs make no mistake.  Broncos just have too many holes to be competitive outside their home field advantage.

3 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

We sold out on offense to not let them effect the game.

Flacco was surprisingly efficient and good and even more so when the altitude killed our defense.

They ran the ball well.

13 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

We sold out on offense to not let them effect the game.

Flacco was surprisingly efficient and good and even more so when the altitude killed our defense.

They ran the ball well.

This makes me a little nervous.  Past experiences have sold me on the fact that we don't protect or help out tackles.  Mac philosophy.  But the new coach is doing more things to help out the tackles.

Flacco surprises me.  New team.  New receivers.  One of them (I think their best) coming off of injuries to his wheels and he's older.

But running the ball scares me.  We've got a weakness there.

Hopefully they are deflated after that loss and not chomping at the bit (Bronco pun intended) for redemption.

And...good luck/good health to you this week.

2 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

This makes me a little nervous.  Past experiences have sold me on the fact that we don't protect or help out tackles.  Mac philosophy.  But the new coach is doing more things to help out the tackles.

Flacco surprises me.  New team.  New receivers.  One of them (I think their best) coming off of injuries to his wheels and he's older.

Hopefully they are deflated after that loss and not chomping at the bit (Bronco pun intended) for redemption.

You guys will beat them.

If it had not been for the altitude they would have score 6 points on us.

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I know this has nothing to do with x's and o's but there is a lot of sharp money (betting term) coming in on the Broncos for this weekend, meaning the professionals are expecting Denver to keep it withing 7 points and possibly pull off the upset.

Just saying don't be surprised if it's a tight game.

13 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I know this has nothing to do with x's and o's but there is a lot of sharp money (betting term) coming in on the Broncos for this weekend, meaning the professionals are expecting Denver to keep it withing 7 points and possibly pull off the upset.

Just saying don't be surprised if it's a tight game.

I won't be.

Our offense isn't exactly humming.  And I think they can run the ball and Flacco will a complete a few that will have me shaking my head.

My hope is that Rodgers gets more "right" in the offense.  

I put a little coin on the Ravens game.....  Fingers crossed for the "over".

• Like 1