Odell wears 350k watch during game. Stupid or not?

brownie man

Odell Wears 350k Richard Mille Watch  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Is this stupid?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So, besides being Browns fans, @LETSGOBROWNIES and @mistakey are both watch enthusiasts. 

What say you, boyos?

1. dont care - people wear gold chains all the time and no one cares.  does it really impact his ability to catch balls?  is it anymore dangerous than any of the crazy braces mecha-gronk used to wear?
2. richard mille's are ugly

• Like 1

Just now, m haynes said:

i can't believe any you don't see what this is really about! Its money he's getting paid.  He didn't buy the watch it was given to him by the company.  I hate it, now we are going to see Amozon catalog on every player!

this is top grade troll or bottom grade troll i cant tell

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I mean, I guess it's a dumb thing to do financially, because there's a good chance you damage it.  But at the same time, not like he can't afford to replace it easily, and without it really affecting his financial status.

But put me firmly in the who cares crowd.

jewelry insurance is a thing btw

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

OBJ is a Kardashian. He does things for attention. 

It’s unfortunate because he’s so talented.

He’s going to waste his talent caring more about being famous than actually proving it with his skill on the football field 

odell jarvis and higgins were about the only people who played well on sunday... obj in particular caught everything in sight, made a ridiculous off the turf grab to make one of our only first downs and went 7 for 71?

I mean, the very fact it was made a thing suggests OBJ is at least angling for an endorsement, or maybe already has one. So it's not like he's losing money.

IF he did buy it, then it's dumb to wear it in a situation where it could be so easily damaged. Reeks of hubris. Flashing wealth with so little regard for waste is a bit classless.

Clearly though it had absolutely no impact on the game, it's not like the loss was even marginally OBJ's fault.

• Like 1