Odell wears 350k watch during game. Stupid or not?

brownie man

Odell Wears 350k Richard Mille Watch  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Is this stupid?

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It'd be stupid to wear against the Rams because Aqib Talib is gonna steal it.

would that be a felony at that point because of the cost of the watch?

Edit: Saw the watch the only real crime is anyone wearing that hideous thing in public. 

Edited by ninjapirate

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Who cares? If it gets swiped that's on him. 

The only issue I see is what if it messes with his typical reflexes and equilibrium and causes him to drop a pass?

He actually played well. Only issue was the browns couldn’t get him the ball because of OL issues and the penalties 

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

would that be a felony at that point because of the cost of the watch?

Edit: Saw the watch the only real crime is anyone wearing that hideous thing in public. 

Uh yes it would be... like if it happened in Texas Talib would get double digit years in jail time 😂

Doubt he paid a dime for it TBH.  This is about as obvious a Endorsement/Promote my watch gig as you  can get. Company is getting more advertisement / hits right now then a SB Ad.

Brilliant really on both parts. Free advertising,  Free watch! Be shocked if  it's not!!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Doubt he paid a dime for it TBH.  This is about as obvious a Endorsement/Promote my watch gig as you  can get. Company is getting more advertisement / hits right now then a SB Ad.

Brilliant really on both parts. Free advertising,  Free watch! Be shocked if  it's not!!

I mean I understand this but the average football fan doesn't have 300k or whatever the cost of the watch is so I doubt its promotion/advertisement.

8 hours ago, sryan66611 said:
10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I mean I understand this but the average football fan doesn't have 300k or whatever the cost of the watch is so I doubt its promotion/advertisement.

Pretty sure like most high end products, clothing, cars, shoes ,ect that these Players are rockin it's not directed towards the average Joe but the multi-millionaire Athlete, Entertainer, Entrepreneurs,  Ect who can. Either way the maker of the watch has already accomplished what he set out for because No Doubt some idiot listed above wants to be "Trendy Like" OBJ!!🙄

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1