SteelKing728

Eagles DT Malik Jackson out for season

Tim Jernigan is the starter next to Cox now. He was really solid for the Eagles in 2017 before getting hurt. Seems to be fully healthy now as well. Hassan Ridgeway seems to be third on the depth chart now.

Edited by TwoUpTwoDown

25 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Tim Jernigan is the starter next to Cox now. He was really solid for the Eagles in 2017 before getting hurt. Seems to be fully healthy now as well. Hassan Ridgeway seems to be third on the depth chart now.

I was hoping Baltimore could steal Timmy back this offseason.

MJ was really looking forward to playing with this defense according to the interview he did with Jon Richie. Man, that's really unfortunate 

tough break for the eagles.  Is Ridgeway up to the task of 40 snaps?

I think we'll be able to find someone to be the 4th DT. I think I'm still content with the top 3, but we need a quality 4th DT still. Unfortunate that we had to cut Treyvon Hester.

49ers have a slightly used Solomon Thomas you can have

3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Sucks but I don't consider this a major injury. Couldn't have happened to a deeper unit.

Any Legit Starter (He was) being done for the Season, is a major injury/loss. Especially the 1 player that was Supposedly going help limit some of the DBL teams on Cox.

If anything this is being underplayed IMO.  Timmy is yet to prove He can stay healthy for 16gms. So this is a big loss.

Edited by Nabbs4u