Eagles DT Malik Jackson out for season

SteelKing728

20 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Any Legit Starter (He was) being done for the Season, is a major injury/loss. Especially the 1 player that was Supposedly going help limit some of the DBL teams on Cox.

If anything this is being underplayed IMO.  Timmy is yet to prove He can stay healthy for 16gms. So this is a big loss.

On all of the Eagles podcasts it's being really overblown. And it's being overblown on here as well. Of the 22 starters, he'd rank towards the bottom for me for injury impact. Primarily due to depth at the position, I really like Ridgeway and I truly believe Timmy is back. We can bring in the NASCAR package as well. And now we won't have Malik struggling vs the run. I'm honestly not shook even a little bit about this dude being out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

6 months ago your front office signed him to a $ 30M deal, seems like Howie/Schwartz have a higher opinion of his worth than you do

A lot can change in 6 months. Ridgeway is a real player and Timmy is Timmy again in my opinion. The Eagles will continue to win and this will be forgotten. Looking forward to having him back next year though. This isn't an anti-Malik take here. I'm just confident in who else they have at the position, and that the drop off won't be felt much if at all. I'm kinda cool with having the DT duo that won the SB 2 years ago starting for me.

• Like 1