Seattle Seahawks @ Pittsburgh Steelers - Week 2

showtime

The Steelers travel to Pennsylvania to take on the Steelers.  Neither team looked particularly great during week one.  Seattle was fortunate to come out with a win, while the Steelers were not as fortunate.  The Steelers played an extremely tough opponent during week one.  I would assume the Steelers will be able to move the ball offensively against the Seahawks secondary.  If you take away the massive play by the Bengals to Ross, the Seahawks didn't yield too many points last week.

The Seahawks need to get back to the efficient running game they had last season.  64 rush yards between both Carson and Penny won't cut it.  Hopefully those two get more touches and Wilson continues to stay efficient.  Looks like David Moore will be out for this game.

After about 10 years of PC Seahawks football, I know how this 10am game will go.

Seahawks start out slow, finding themselves down three scores. Russell and company claw their way back, and cut the deficit to one score late in the 4th. Defense cant make a key stop, Steelers get a dagger TD. Russell leads Seattle down the field for a very late, almost meaningless TD, but time runs out after a unsuccessful onside kick. Prolly something like 30-24.

Seattle can buck this trend by keeping the game tied, or within 3 in the first half (weather that 10am lethargy). They will really need to corral Conner, and keep JuJu from running wild in the secondary.  

56 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm posting this here even tho it doesn't have much to do with the game.  What do you guys think of this? 

I want Seattle to get in on this.

Seattle does have an extra second round pick (va the Chiefs) so Id hope Seattle was in the Fitzpatrick market. Some team is going to throw a 1st out there, so who knows. 

19 hours ago, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

Bad trade. He excels in press and man. We dont run that. We should have just paid Sherm if we wanted a great corner. A first for Minkah would have been better for our scheme.

I agree, even though Ramsey would likely thrive under Pete, but more so the next season rather than now. You are right about Sherman though, but I think we ultimately cut him because the relationship just deteriorated, the Achilles (more so) and the money (slightly less so) were just the final catalysts, ultimately.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:36 PM, animaltested said:

Seattle can buck this trend by keeping the game tied, or within 3 in the first half (weather that 10am lethargy). They will really need to corral Conner, and keep JuJu from running wild in the secondary.  

Pete must have heard my advice. 

The most awesome thing about this game was how well Shotty & RW adjusted on offense. Shotty (rightfully) gets some heat from fans, but you cannot deny how well they schemed things in the second half. Essentially nullified Pittsburghs defense line that was dictating the game in the 1st half.