RAIDER WEEK: Chiefs @ Oakland GDT: Final Game at the Coliseum

Chiefer

Good luck guys, I actually think this will be a pretty fun and competitive game. Conley will probably play this week. Our secondary is completely revamped from last year. Conley and and Mullen look excellent in man coverage and Joyner and Joseph looked good as the starting safety’s. Did lose Abram but he was depth. 

Our pass rush looked good against Denver but I don’t expect a repeat performance against KC. 

Our Offensive Line looked like 2016 again. Kolton Miller and Trent Brown completely shut down Von Miller and Bradley Chubb. They didn’t have a single hurry. And of course Rodney Hudson being a Top 3 Center. 

Carr looked fantastic and Jacobs looks like the workhorse dual-threat back we expected him to be. 

I originally thought the Chiefs 100% had this game but now I’m 50/50... no idea who will win. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Raiders shocked the world with an offensive shootout win. 

Good luck this week guys, hope for no injuries on both sides! You may be the only team that can take out the Pats this year and make sure AB doesn’t get a ring. No ill will from me and look forward to a fun game. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Habbsawce said:

Chiefs rout the Raiders and Gruden becomes a new meme. Calling it now.

Now that's a bold one  ...

I think a lot will depend on how much Mahomes is hobbled. If he has to stay more or less stationary the Chiefs offense loses a whole dimension of its play. Ma yhave more impact than not having Hill available.

This whole thingy may be decided in the trenches. If the Chiefs pass rush remains as weak as it was last game, this may really turn into a shoot-out.

21 hours ago, KC_Guy said:

Now that's a bold one  ...

I think a lot will depend on how much Mahomes is hobbled. If he has to stay more or less stationary the Chiefs offense loses a whole dimension of its play. Ma yhave more impact than not having Hill available.

This whole thingy may be decided in the trenches. If the Chiefs pass rush remains as weak as it was last game, this may really turn into a shoot-out.

Raiders coach says to his QB, it should be easy to not throw INT's its basically childsplay against KC's Defense,  He glares back and laughs only in Merica Chucky!

Edited by valkrei

On 9/11/2019 at 1:16 PM, HolmesPriest said:

Their safety Abrahms just went on IR.

Just noticed. Torn Labrum and Rotator Cuff. He'll be out months if not the season. Surgery already done?

Oakland's board is talking maybe getting Eric Berry. They're pretty upset about Jonathan Abram going down.

Edited by mayanfootball

2 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

ERIC FISHER

Status

Questionable

37 minutes ago questionable

Heck, what happened here? I don't like surprises this late in game week.
I also don't see Mahomes on the Chiefs website for injuries. I guess Patrick is ok then?

Mahomes was full participant at practice all week.