RAIDER WEEK: Chiefs @ Oakland GDT: Final Game at the Coliseum

Chiefer

40 minutes ago, chiefs82 said:

2-0 with Baltimore next week. 

Hardman and D-Rob looked fantastic so it gives Ravens more fits with those 2 balling out. 

2-0....lessss go 

I want to see more of Hardman, but the tandem of Robinson and Watkins can win a lot of games. Between them morthan 400 yards and 5 TD in two games.

Mahomes is on pace for 6500 and 56 TD. One of the games was against a good defense and he phoned in the second half today.

Baltimore is killing it. This game is going to be a bear. Early game, so naturally I have to work. :sigh:

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

PFF gave Cam Erving a 90 in pass protection, and a 25 in run blocking. So he was basically half elite, half garbage this week. Matches the offense's performance too, I'd say.

Honestly I’ll take from Erving.   Didn’t get to watch much of the 2nd half, but matches up with what the first half looked like.   He had a couple plays in the run game in the first half where his guy alone completely destroyed the run design.  

But as long as he can hold his own in pass pro,  I’ll take that from the swing tackle 

18 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

I want to see more of Hardman, but the tandem of Robinson and Watkins can win a lot of games. Between them morthan 400 yards and 5 TD in two games.

Mahomes is on pace for 6500 and 56 TD. One of the games was against a good defense and he phoned in the second half today.

Baltimore is killing it. This game is going to be a bear. Early game, so naturally I have to work. :sigh:

I think we lose at Baltimore. Our Defense is going to get fried.

7 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Honestly I’ll take from Erving.   Didn’t get to watch much of the 2nd half, but matches up with what the first half looked like.   He had a couple plays in the run game in the first half where his guy alone completely destroyed the run design.  

But as long as he can hold his own in pass pro,  I’ll take that from the swing tackle 

Same. Just don't get our star destroyed and I'll take it from a backup.