Week 2: The Philadelphia DNA Boys (1-0) vs the Atlanta FalCAN'T's (0-1)

EaglesPeteC

The DNA Boys ate in week one.

DESEAN JACKSON

giphy.gif

ALSHON JEFFREY

HealthyTameAmericanbittern-size_restrict

NELSON AGHOLOR

tfspwnklacyghjvrtbo1.jpg

Now we take on the Atlanta Falcons whose soul we own in PRIME TIME!

So basically, we got this.....so let's marvel at the beauty, the hotness, the sexiness of......

THE EAGLES' OFFENSIVE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r590155_1296x729_16-9.jpg

7ON5QVLSX5C3RGBHBLFHEFNDBQ.JPG

18065170-7427497-image-a-25_156761728284

hqdefault.jpg

eagles-body-issue.jpg?fit=960,540&ssl=1

eagles-body-issue-fb.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

YOU. ARE. WELCOME

giphy.gif

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So over under 150 2TD for Julio this game?

Can we please see a heavy dose of Jordan Howard and Miles Sanders this week Doug? Let Sproles rest, walk on crutches ,whatever is needed to limit his touches this game I'm in favor of.

Nope. I want all the bombs to DJax.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Didn't say he couldn't get his too. Just want Sproles a healthy scratch. Otherwise Doug might force feed him another 15+ touches! That's all.

Don't get me wrong, Sproles did show he should have a role on this team, but he should be getting 5-10 touches a game, no more.

Just now, Danger said:
3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Didn't say he couldn't get his too. Just want Sproles a healthy scratch. Otherwise Doug might force feed him another 15+ touches! That's all.

Don't get me wrong, Sproles did show he should have a role on this team, but he should be getting 5-10 touches a game, no more.

Doug cant help himself.  Sproles is the offensive version of what Jalen Mills is to Jim Schwartz. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

So over under 150 2TD for Julio this game?

Can we please see a heavy dose of Jordan Howard and Miles Sanders this week Doug? Let Sproles rest, walk on crutches ,whatever is needed to limit his touches this game I'm in favor of.

#1 WR always have monster games against us. Always. We haven´t held one under 100 yards much less shut them down. AB, Julio, OBJ, Cooper are the ones off the top of my head. 

To Doug’s defense, Gruden said he healthy scratched AP last week because he felt like he needed the STs help because of Sproles. He’s, at least, getting some respect around the league still. And I guess that’s valuable. If your guy can manipulate the oppositions game plan or personnel, you’ve got to consider that a win. But the less I see single back Sproles, the better personally. 

6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Miles sanders was on the field the most and doug said he wanted to get jordan howard more touches. People just needed some scapegoat when we were losing 17-0. So they chose sproles.

I don't blame Sproles, I blame Doug for treating Sproles like Feature back in the 1st 1/2!! At no point, don't give 2 sh!ts the circumstances should Darren Sproles ever have more touches then Howard and or Sanders. Especially as a Runner!! Now 6-10 rec targets, by all means put his A$$ in the slot, motion, ect.