Week 2: The Philadelphia DNA Boys (1-0) vs the Atlanta FalCAN'T's (0-1)

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Art_Vandalay said:
3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just imagine if the BS 2pt Conversion overturn was allowed, Gm winning FG could of also been attempted.

But he gave himself up tho...

That's a rule that needs to be adjusted or at the very least interpreted correctly moving forward. 

Anyone including the QB Diving for the Endzone is clearly NOT GIVING themselves up. That should be blatantly obvious when making the ruling in the futute!!!!!

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

On a serious note (not the trolling nfl gen) - it really sucks to see that amount of injuries. Do you know yet how many of them will linger?

Having a season derail because 1/2 the team is on IR is the absolute worst. 

PS - Wentz did recover from the abysmal first half. That takes some intestinal fortitude to pull off. Good for him,

no clue yet

Desean and Alshon are the big worries...don't know what the heck is up with that.

we have two games in the next 10 days, need to figure things out.

If they don't work on the run game I dont know what they are doing.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

There is a lot to talk about but I’m too heated to do it. I’ll just say hopefully Jernigan or anyone else isn’t done for the year and this game was a wake up call to the players and coaches alike.

Yeah...Timmy, Desean or Alshon being out for the year or awhile is gonna hurt...bad

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

That's a rule that needs to be adjusted or at the very least interpreted correctly moving forward. 

Anyone including the QB Diving for the Endzone is clearly NOT GIVING themselves up. That should be blatantly obvious when making the ruling in the futute!!!!!

I'm just glad all these injuries and BS happened in week 2. We have time to adjust and recover. I'm hoping we make it to November at 4-4. The schedule is going to get brutal (includes 3 consecutive road games). Other than the Pats, the schedule for the last half of the season is cake. Gotta be patient.

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

no clue yet

Desean and Alshon are the big worries...don't know what the heck is up with that.

we have two games in the next 10 days, need to figure things out.

If they don't work on the run game I dont know what they are doing.

I assumed that Wentz broke some ribs and got injections at half. Which would explain some of the difference in the 1st and 2nd half (less pain). Is there any concern he will miss time? 

The amount of injuries the past 3 years to Key Starters throughout the Team might actually be funny if it wasn't so GD Sad!. Only Silver lining to making this Horrific Bad luck palatable, is the Unbelievable run to Win the SB. Making what they over came even more amazing!

We continue to see Team after team fold like a lawn chair when a handful of Key Starters go down but watch the Eagles somehow scrap and claw their way through the standings do to the depth of the roster. 

Looks like 3 years straight of having to do just that, is unfortunately on its  way!

Edited by Nabbs4u